October 12th, 2012 | 2

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chanyeol

The air was stuffy and suffocating, it was hard to breath, my head was pounding from it all. I was waiting, waiting for them to finish up with Chen and Baek as the rest of us were done.

"Jongdae, will you sit still. Just for five minutes. Please?" The stylist, Julie begs at Chen who practically bouncing in his seat.

"Baekhyun, you don't need this much eye liner," the make-up artist, Yeong yells as Baekhyun was running around the room with her expensive eye liner in one hand and a hand held mirror in the other, perfectly applying it to his eye lids.

"Yes. Yes, I do!" He yells back at her, i watch as Yeong's eye has a slight twitch to it as she stops near Kai and Xiumin.

"Jongin? Minseok? Can you help catch Baekhyun for me," she pants, "Do you know how much that eye liner costs? It is LIMITED EDITION. Irreplaceable. And he's using it like a kid eats candy."

I needed to escape the stuffy atmosphere, it was becoming too much for me to handle.

"I feel sick. I'm heading into the lobby for a while," I called out to no one in particular. Receiving a few responses, such as 'okay' and 'Come back soon' from the staff who were in panic from the chaos Baekhyun and Yeong was creating.

Once I left the room, I head somewhere I could peacefully chill and enjoy some Chanyeol time. Luckily, I found the perfect spot, the lobby.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I was sat on a grey comfortable chair resting against the wall, while my focus was on playing 'Piano tiles' I was almost nearing Baekhyun's high score of 378, when I heard footsteps bouncing my way. After a few more seconds they stop right in front of me. I thought it might be Kai or my manager about to tell me we were on soon, but there were no words exchanged. I did not dare to look up. Why? One, I am almost at 310 points, today is the day where I beat his stupid high score. And two, if it was someone I knew they would have spoken to me by now. I pretend I didn't hear the tapping of their shoes. After a few moments I hear someone clear his throat, but it was quiet. I thought maybe if I pretend to not hear it, maybe, he will get the idea I don't want to be disturbed. I thought he understood until he cleared his throat once more, except this time it was louder, more clear.

I sigh quietly but mumble a short response, "yes?"

356...357...358...359...

I knew it was too good to be true when the screen flashed red in front of my determined eyes. I groan loudly, I was so close! I finally look up to see who had disturbed me, I narrow my eyes into a slight glare but when I noticed a scared looking boy most-likely a few years younger, I felt my gaze soften automatically. I mumbled a quiet apology, but it was barely audible. I notice another guy standing next to him, he looked tired and he reminded me strangely of an old man. Is that a weird thing to think?

"Did you need...something?" My eyes automatically fall upon the no longer scared boy. Taking in his appearance he was wearing a black sweater with a bunny on it, his hair was a messy light brown blob, but it looked really good on him for some reason. He had high lights in his hair and it makes me wonder what colour he had dyed his hair to make it how it currently is. He must have felt uncomfortable with my stare as he avoided my gaze, a light blush on his cheeks. He was embarrassed, I take in his friends appearance he was wearing a white shirt with a blue and black swirl on it, he had a brown blazer over it. His hair was a similar to the other's except he had more of a purplish tint to his hair while the other's was light brown possibly orange. His hair was a similar to the other's except he had more of a purplish tint to his hair while the other's was light brown, possibly orange.

His hair was a similar to the other's except he had more of a purplish tint to his hair while the other's was light brown, possibly orange

"Um, well. I'm Taehyung and this is Yoongi. We-"'Taehyung'  was cut off when 'Yoongi' nudged him, 'Taehyung' jut out his lip into a pout, it was almost adorable, almost, "I am a big fan of yours, and I noticed you sitting here and, um, I thought that maybe we could introduce ourselves. We are actually trainee's from BigHit Entertain--"

Oh, so they are those kind of people, you know the people who 'borrow' some else's popularity. Well if so, this is extremely funny. I had begun laughing my head off with a very obnoxious laugh, it was to the point of tears. Only when I heard an annoyed cough from one of the two males, did I compose myself, wiping my eyes I sat up straight, "And?" he simply says recomposing himself.

"Well, I just thought that maybe..." he hesitated.

I know, I'm probably being harsh but I can't let people walk over me or use my popularity to become famous, "That maybe what?" I harden my face, eyes sharp and deadly, I scoff, a sound I never knew I could make leave my mouth, "What? Did you actually think that you'd be able to talk to me? You? A trainee?"

Tears were stinging at his eyes, threatening to fall.

"Well, news flash for you. You are just another ordinary trainee at an opposing company. First you actually have to get somewhere before even thinking about talking to me. Now leave before people actually think I want you here."

That's when they did, the second after I had said that, his tears fell hard.

"Come on, Tae. This guy isn't worth our time," the other pulled the silently sobbing boy away but not before sending a menacing glare my way.

"For an' old man, he sure has a bite," I mutter before snickering to myself.

But if I said I didn't feel threatened, I would probably be lying but considering the type of person I am, I would never admit that out loud.

I watch as they leave. Taehyung still crying as Yoongi pulled him away from sight. I hope I don't regret my actions today. I sigh slightly, I stand up grabbing my phone that had fallen onto the floor, from when I was in a fit of laughter, and began to turn towards the backstage door. I froze when I saw not one but two of my band mates, just standing there with disappointment latched onto their features. I sighed, this is going to be a very long day.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •