PROLOGUE

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Author

The day they met was the day everything changed, well, at least for two particular males.

 

October 12th, 2012

 

It was a day unlike the others, it was a special and rare day that only happens every couple years. Today was the day for a competition, but not just any competition, a competition where all selected trainee's from the opposing companies could take part in and compete against the other agencies trainee's. They would bring popular Kpop Idol groups in, to perform on stage through out the competition. It was considered a blessing if you were chosen to participate in this competition because the prize was a chance of a record deal, well, if the chosen representative, e.i the entertainment company, wanted you to debut - which happened to be the case 95% of the time. It is held every four years and each time it is held at a different company.

This time round the chosen representative was SM ENTERTAINMENT. 

It was considered a custom to show them around the building separately. They weren't sure who created the custom but it stuck, many were glad, mainly the parents because they got to see the circumstances their child or children went through. Or at least part of it. 

This year many idol groups were selected such as;

 KARA, Wonder girls, Big bang, Lattè and a newly formed boy band, O.C.range.

Chanyeol is a member of boy group, O.C.range. But he didn't realise that meeting Taehyung would change his life dramatically. But not only was Chanyeol's life about to change, but Taehyung's too.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Yoooonggiii! I'm so excited~!" A male with light brown hair was practically jumping on the edge of his seat. His friend, Yoongi, had to literally push the excited male's knee's back into his seat just to keep him still.

"Yah,Taehyung? How can you be this excited, when all we are doing is sitting here for the next 2 hours?" Yoongi shook his head at the easily excited boy.

"How can you not~? Big bang is performing today!" Taehyung yells at little too loud causing people to give him weird looks.

"I kno-" he almost got carried away in Taehyung's fanboy mode, he clears his throat to stop himself from the embarrassment – Min Yoongi, does NOT fanboy! "Ahem. Alien, imagine how they would react if they saw you like this. They would be creeped out. Do you know why?" Not giving the other a chance to reply he continues, "Because you seem like you are on drugs. But are you on drugs? No, you are no–."

"Does sugar count as a drug?" Taehyung interrupted genuinely curious, Yoongi roll his eyes.

"No it doesn't. So. Stop jumping like a frog and sit still."

"But i caann'tt," he whines.

"Why can't you?"

"Because~" he stretched out his words into another whine, "~this morning, i drank two cappuccino's and a chocolate latte with extra whipped cream, because i didn't get much sleep last night because i was too excited~."

"Don't tell me...Just so you wouldn't fall asleep throughout the competition?" Yoongi finishes off, the younger lass nodding his head cutely.

Yoongi looked at him with sympathy before going berserk on his , "Awe–are you nuts?! TWO cappuccino's AND a chocolate Latte?!" He slaps the younger's shoulder making him wince, "What did i say about you and coffee~?!"

Taehyung pouts like a child, looking at his lap, sadly repeating what his hyung told him many times before, "Coffee isn't your friend, but your foe. Coffee is bad for your health. If i catch you drinking coffee, i'll skin your with a punishment that will make you wish you went to hell instead."

"Good boy. When we get back to dorm don't expect to be punishment-free," the older smirks while the latter slowly nods his head, accepting his fate.

"Ladies and Gentleman. Boys and Girls. Welcome to the 'Trainee Life' Competition~" the loud voice of the announcer boomed across the massive theatre, "Today we have a variety of acts and performances that vary from our trainee's to popular Idol group's. We hope you enjoy the event SM Entertainment has provided for you today, and we hope you will help out the judges accordingly, through voting polls, to determine which trainee or trainee group you would like to see win this competition and see debut. If you look under your seats you will find a small remote object, this object will be used for voting. The competition will begin shortly."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Some time later, the show had started and the acts came on one by one.

 

"Hyung~?" Taehyung calls his name sweetly.

Yoongi takes his eyes off the current performance and turns to Taehyung with questioning eyes, "What?"

He chuckles nervously, "I think those coffee's are finally taking a toll on me. I need to pee."

"Then, go to the toilet," Yoongi stated bluntly.

"H~yuunnngggg!" Taehyung whined, "You know how i feel about peeing in places i've never been to before..."

The older sighed dramatically before agreeing, "Fine, lets go."

 

 

 

Exiting the bathroom, Taehyung skipped over to the older boy, waiting for him in the lobby. 

"Are you happy now?"

The younger just nodded happily, grabbing Yoongi's hand and begun skipping back to the theatre. Yoongi chuckled at his friends silliness, before allowing himself to be pulled along by his giddy dongsaeng. Yoongi groaned when his back hit something semi-hard. 

"Why'd you stop?" he spoke.

The other turned to him with a sparkly glint in his eye which Yoongi found quite amusing, "What?"

Taehyung just pointed to the bench on the other side of the reception, Yoongi followed his gaze, mouth hanging open. Just a mere 20 metres away was a male idol, he was pretty popular with both females and males.

"Isn't that Chanyeol from that boy group O.C.Range! Should we go introduce ourselves?" he excited grabbed the older's hand with both his own.

"Tae, are you crazy? There's no way we can talk to him!" Yoongi tried to pull Taehyung away, but the older wasn't having his way with Taehyung. No, it only seemed to make him more eager.

"You know what, you're right," Yoongi failed to notice his overly excited tone.

The other scoffed, "Of course i am."

"We should definitely go talk to him!" It seemed the younger was completely ignoring anything Yoongi was telling him.

"Yeah, wait what?! I never said that, Taehyu-nnnnggggg," With that the over-excited boy dragged the other across the reception room towards the popular idol.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •