Chapter 5

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

We found my boys sitting at the usual table, each with a plate of food yet they keep taking a bite of someone’s else, a habit we’ve grown accustomed to ever since the first semester together. I turned to Luhan and Jongdae and pointed to the direction of the table, and they glanced at each other for a brief moment before following after me, but then Jongdae tapped my shoulder and pointed to another direction.

“Jongin’s here,” he said and I turned to see my boyfriend walking into the cafeteria from the other end, our eyes meeting immediately. Behind him were two other guys, both of them I remember seeing with Jongin a few days prior in the parking lot. I tried to remain calm as they approached us, and I almost blushed when I saw the smile in his eyes.

Oh god.

“Hey,” he greeted me quietly. “Hi.” I said with a small smile. “Did you just arrived too?” Jongin asked, glancing back at his two other friends standing behind me before raising a brow at me. “Did these guys bother you?”

Luhan snorted at that. “Right, as if. We actually got along really well, didn’t we Sehun?” he asked, smiling widely at me. I snorted and rolled my eyes. “He’s the most annoying thing I’ve had to deal with today,” I told Jongin, making him chuckle in amusement.

“Wow, your boy’s mean, Jongin. I don’t approve of you two anymore,” Luhan huffed, crossing his arms while Jongdae cackled in amusement. This time, Jongin was the one to roll his eyes at his friend before turning to the other two standing behind him. I smiled a little as he introduced the guy with the shy dimpled smile as Yixing while the tall, scary looking guy as Tao. “And guys, this is Sehun,” Jongin continued, gesturing towards me.

“Your boyfriend,” Yixing added with a teasing smile directed to Jongin, causing the other to roll his eyes. I smiled at the boy and turned to Tao when I noticed him staring. Immediately I felt my -mode kicking in, so I tilted my head at him and raised a brow. “Is there something on my face?” I asked, surprising my boyfriend who turned to look at his friend as well.

Tao stared at me for a moment longer before looking away and walking off, probably to buy his food. I narrowed my eyes as I watched his retreating back. So rude. Jongdae snorted at that before hurrying off after Tao while Luhan moved to stand on Jongin’s other side. Jongin made a move to apologize for his friend’s behaviour, but I quickly shook my head and said, “It’s fine. I’m the one who should be apolozing. I really don’t like it when someone looks at me like that.”

I turned my gaze away from him when I heard Joonmyeon calling my name, and I gave him a nod when he waved for me to join them. I then turned back to Jongin who was looking at my friends in curiosity from over my shoulders.

“So, how do you want to do this?” I asked, my lips quirking in amusement when Jongin’s eyes darted to me, looking like I’ve caught him by surprise. He blinked and then glanced at my friends again. “They wouldn’t mind?” he wondered, referring about us sharing a table with all our friends.

“I don’t think so.”

“You guys go on ahead,” Yixing suddenly said as he placed a hand on Jongin’s shoulder. “We’re going to buy some food first. Do you want us to get you guys anything?”

“We can do that later,” Jongin assured him. Yixing shrugged and beckoned for Luhan to follow him, and the latter gave us a brief look before turning on his heels. I frowned at that but was immediately distracted by Jongin. “So… should we go?” he asked, gesturing towards the table where my friends are.

I nodded.

“Yeah, come on.” I led him to the table, watching as my friends raised their heads to stare curiously at the guy behind me before I saw the smirks on their faces. Well, minus Joonmyeon because that guy was too kind to have such expression on his face. I stopped at the chair beside Joonmyeon while Jongin stood next to me, smiling a little at my friends. “Hey guys, seems like you had a good head start without me.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at that. “You’re the one who told us to start without you,” he reminded me, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter