Chapter 10

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

Honestly, I don’t know how we got to this. After that rather chaotic dinner, Jongin and I left our friends to their own devices and went for a drive. The ride mostly consisted of us randomly singing to songs on my playlist which had various kinds of genre – pop ballad, rock, R&B and even Japanese pop – you name it, and Jongin was able to keep up with me, much to my amusement. At some point, we arrived to a hilltop where Jongin parked our car, shut off the lights and suddenly, we started making out.

It started out with innocent pecks and hushed whispers over lips, and the next thing I knew there were tongues and teeth clashing, and everything was suddenly too hot. I was suddenly on his lap, my legs trapping him in place. Jongin’s hand roamed down my sides, up my back and he even grabbed a handful of my with his hand, making me moan in his mouth. He smirked at that, making me growl at the arrogant look on his face, and I ground my hips against his, and it was his turn to growl and moan into my mouth. I chuckled and kissed him harder, louder when he bit my bottom lip and pinched my simultaneously.

I was growing painfully hard, but there’s no way I’m going to let him take me in my car. So I pulled away, and he followed my lips, growling when I pushed him away gently with my hand on his chest. We were both breathing hard and I realized that the windows were fogged, and I was sure that if anyone were to be outside right now they would immediately be suspicious at the sight. I panted against him, unable to deny him when he reached forward to steal another kiss, but I had to pull away or else.

“Not here,” I managed to say as I panted. Jongin’s were dark and full of lust, and his lips were red and definitely bruised; I felt proud when I realized that I did that. I brushed away the sweaty hair on his forehead and brushed my thumb against his cheek. “I’m not doing it here, Jongin.”

“I wouldn’t want our first time together to be in your car as well,” he confessed although he looked fairly disappointed. I could feel his hardness brushing against my thigh and again, I felt proud knowing that I caused that. “Maybe next time we could head over to my place?”

I chuckled at that. “Maybe next time,” I parroted as I smiled at him. Jongin leaned forward again but the kiss was slow and gentle this time. I giggled when he nuzzled his nose at the side of my neck and his fingers trailed up to tickle my sides, making me squirm on his lap. “Jongin…” I warned him, and he chuckled.

“Alright, I’ll stop.”

“I think it’s best if we leave now.” Jongin didn’t bother hiding the disappointment on his face, making me chuckle again. “I have to, boyfriend. My brother’s home and I don’t think he’s too happy about the fact that I have a boyfriend,” I informed him.

Jongin seemed surprised at that. “You have a brother?” I nodded. “An older brother. Adopted, but brother nevertheless. He happens to be a little bit overprotective too.”

“I see.” My boyfriend suddenly seemed to have drowned in his thoughts, but before I could say anything, he spoke. “Your brother won’t do anything to stop us from seeing each other, right?”

I smiled.

“I doub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter