Chapter 12

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

I stared at my boyfriend and it was like I was looking at a new person. He was looking handsome in his usual all-black attire, but that was not what attracted. Not only was he smiling more than he usually does, his black hair was now a quick silver hair colour which looked really good on him. Especially as I stared at his side profile and eyes his jaw moving and tensing as he spoke, before he suddenly turned his head and I ended up meeting his gaze. His eyes were dancing in amusement and I was about to wonder what made him feel that way until I finally heard it.

“Sehun!”

I whipped my head back to my mother who looked mildly amused although I could see the irritation in her eyes as well. She was never really a patient woman, so I smiled sheepishly and bowed my head a little. “Sorry, mom. You were saying?” My mother raised a brow at that and I swore I heard Jongin snickering at the side.

“I said, I’m going to leave first so you and Jongin can finish up here and do whatever you guys want to do after that,” she said, rolling her eyes when I gave her a baffled look. “You’re… leaving?” I asked, tilting my head a little.

“What? You want mummy around while you’re on a date with your boyfriend?” she asked, teasing me with a smile. I blushed and let out a groan, hearing Jongin’s laugh from beside me. “Mom, that’s not cool. Why do you do this to me?”

“It’s our job to embarrass our kids once in a while,” she shrugged. “Especially around their boyfriends.”

I rolled my eyes again.

“So, I’m off. It’s nice to meet you, Jongin.” My mother said and Jongin bowed his head respectfully at her. “Do come over for dinner while I’m still around so we could continue where we left off. I mean, we could do more talking now but my son hasn’t been able to keep his eyes off you and I feel really weird seeing him do that.”

“MOM!” I groaned while Jongin laughed, although I could see the blush on his face as well. My mom joined in with the laughter and I huffed. “You know what, just leave.”

“Look who’s eager to get rid of me now that his boyfriend’s here,” she teased me further and I groaned louder, burying my face onto the table. I didn’t bother to look up as my mom got up to leave, and I listened as Jongin offered to walk her to the waiting car outside the restaurant which she declined, telling him to stay with me instead. Even as the sliding door closed behind her and I felt Jongin taking a seat beside me again, I remained in my position. “She’s gone,” Jongin decided to voice out the obvious.

I know she’s gone. I sighed quietly to myself and shut my eyes in mild frustration. The problem is now that she’s gone I might end up jumping you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter