Chapter 14

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

I was hardly surprised to find the interiors of his penthouse consisted mostly of dark colours. The furnitures were mostly of dark colours, while the curtains were of a light grey colour and the glass windows slightly tinted. It was a luxurious penthouse, no doubt, but I was impressed with the cleanliness of the place considering that he’s a man living alone. Then it occurred to me that Jongin could’ve hired someone to clean his place and smiled a little.

Jongin led me to the living room and sat us down on the couch, pulling me close to his side. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes, simply enjoying the silence, his warmth, and the soft of his palm going up and down my forearm.

“You’re finally in my home,” he suddenly said, making me tilt my head up at him. I smiled and nodded my head. “Yeah, finally.” Jongin had invited me over a few times ever since we started dating, but I’ve always refused as I wasn’t ready to be alone with him in his penthouse. But after the night we spent together during our beach trip, I didn’t feel so nervous to be alone with him like this anymore. “I like your condo, by the way. It’s so… you.”

Jongin chuckled at that and placed a kiss on my forehead. “I need this kind of space what with all the pressure my parents put on me,” he told me. “I can’t stand being at home. It’s not like they’re ever around, and if they were, it’s mostly tension.”

I smiled bitterly at that, feeling like I was able to sympathize with him in this situation. Kris and my mother were hardly at home, and I hated coming home to a cold empty house. But Jongin was lucky to have his own space like this while I was stuck in my boring room. As if he could hear my inner cry, Jongin suddenly kissed me on the lips and said,

“You are welcome here if you ever feel like you need to be away from your home, Sehun.”

I was caught off guard by that, and I stared at the smiling man beside me as I felt my insides turn warm and fuzzy. With a smile, I closed the distance between us again and kissed him hard, savouring his taste and swallowing his moan. Jongin kissed me back as hard and trudged his tongue into my mouth, tasting every corner of me and leaving me to moan and groan into his mouth.

His mouth slipped and suddenly he was kissing and biting along my jaw, down my neck and onto my collarbone, and it took me a while to realize that I was suddenly on my back with him hovering over me. I moaned loudly when he a spot behind my ear, and I shamelessly rubbed myself against his muscular thigh, feeling high and just so good with the growl he emitted. Suddenly, Jongin’s kissing me on my lips again, nibbling and at my bottom lip, before he finally pulled away to allow us to breathe.

I didn’t expect to be making out with him on the couch during my first visit ever, but I didn’t regret it. The sight of Jongin with his dishevelled hair, half lidded eyes full of lust and his red swollen lips was enough to make me moan softly before pulling him down to kiss him again. The kiss was slower and gentler this time, and I shivered pleasantly as he slipped his hand underneath my shirt and my skin.

“You were supposed to tell me what happened, not distract me,” he suddenly whispered hotly against my ear, making me open my eyes with a start. I was panting heavily at that point, but the earlier incident clouded my mind immediately which made me sit up, forcing Jongin to pull back as well. “I wasn’t complaining though,” he pouted, clearly unhappy with the sudden change of mood.

I chuckled at him and swept his silver bangs away from his face. “You’re the one who reminded me, idiot.” I told him, making him roll his eyes. “Right. Serves me right then,” he mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter