Chapter 26

Life as their wives

Last time:
They called EXO and their kids with their respective groups.

Now:
When EXO,the kids and the groups arrived they greeted them. When Donghyun, Soonyoung and Tzuyu saw the three Devil Queens with their fathers and asked their mothers, if they could talk alone to them privately. When the six thought ,they were wide away, Soonyoung said: 'Eomma, what are those three girls doing here?' 'They are here because they ruined our morning by coming to our house and now you see, wherever your fathers go, they go aswell and even their stench is now in our cars.' Namjoo said and shivered at the thought of Yoori, Hyemi and Sohyun in their cars.Soonyoung then said: 'I don't want them to be here, especially not Sohyun.' 'Why not?Did she do something to you?' asked Namjoo and Donghyun for his cousin saying: 'No one wants Sohyun around, because she slapped Soonyoung at aunt Hayoungs wedding, when the boys were getting ready.' The three mothers were now furious, they then took the three kids hands and basically ran back to the others. When they came there, the three mothers let go of their children's hands and went to Sohyun. Yookyung then yelled: 'Who on earth do you think, you are, slapping my nephew?' Sohyun snorted and said: 'Someone far more better looking, more famous and more rich person, than all the members of Apink, EXO and those little childish groups of them.' When the rest of Apink and the omegas of EXO heard, that Soonyoung got slapped by Sohyun, they went to stand next to the three girls, while all the boys there face palmed. If the three Devil Queens knew, what powers the girls possesed, they would have probably already ran away to hide. Baekhyun then slapped Sohyun and yelled furious: 'Girl, if you think you are better, try going through what Apink has been going through, since six years. They had to go through things and times that were probably about 90 times more worse, than when you bully them. So don't even think you are better than then, because your not.' With that said, the thirteen left and went to go to the others.
They then ate quietly, but everyone could see that Apink,EXO, the groups of the kids, the kids, Jin, Jhope, Suga and Jungkook were glaring at the three Devil Queens. After that they told a few horror stories and then left to go home.

(Next day: with Eunji)
When Eunji woke up, it was 5 in the morning, she then decided to take a shower, because she knew, that once she was awake, she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. After her shower, she proceeded to dress up and went downstairs, to make herself something to eat. When she got to the kitchen, she was suprised to see Yookyung and Namjoo standing there. Eunji then asked: 'Can't sleep anymore.' Her two sisters nodded and looked at her with tired eyes. She then thought of something to get their tiredness away and said: 'Hey, why don't we have a fun weekend, only we three, plus how about we buy some dresses for us and the others for the after party from our coronation.' Yookyung then said: 'How about we make a plan, on how our weekend should look like.' Her sisters nod and they start planning and the results were:

-play baseball
-go snowboarding
-go iceskating
-go shopping
-go skateboarding
-play basketball
-hack into peoples phones
-go cliff diving
-write songs
-cook new dishes
-bake new things
-go to bubble tea shop
-play soccer
-have dance competition in woods
-watch horror movie
-have archery battle
-go to ice cream shop
-do smoothie challenge
-go motocross
-design  prom dress
-make chocolate
-build motorbikes,cars and jets

They then ate breakfast and got ready to start their day. They then wrote quick notes to the others and stuck them onto their fridges. The three then left and started their day.

(Time skip)
The three sisters were right now searching for dresses for the after party of their sisters and theirs coronation in their favourite shopping center. They looked around, until Namjoo came to them and said: 'Yookyung-unnie , Eunji-unnie, I think I found the perfect dresses.' Yookyung and Eunji followed her and when they saw the dresses, both yelled: 'Their perfect.' They took them and went to buy them.