Chapter 9

Life as their wives

Las time :

And I just noticed you still use the technique i showed you four years ago to win the level ...

Now:

(With Chorong)

After she banged the door shut in Jins face, she went into the kitchen trough one of their hidden doors. When she got she saw the kitchen in a complete mess, even messier when Naeun froze it. Chorong sighed and started cleaning the kitchen. While she was cleaning, she found something interesting and put it into her trousers. 'I'll tell the girls later about it.' she thought. In the mids of cleaning the door rang and she went to open. When she opened it, there were two guys, she guessed it were BTS Managers and let them in. The Managers went in and asked where the rest, Chorong then said she would get them. First stop was Jins room, she knocked and waited for a moment. When door was opened and Jin was revealed, he said: 'What?' 'Your managers are here.' she answered and then went away. She knew her sisters already knew that BTS managers are here, but still. Next stop was Sugas room, she knew he was probably sleeping so she just went in, her assumption was right, he was sleeping again. She harshly kicked him out of bed and when he saw him get up he coldly said: 'What do you want loser?' 'First of all this is still my sisters and mine house and second of all your managers here.' she said and went out, after that she went into Naeuns room and facepalmed at her sister. 'Naeun what happened to you?' asked Chorong and Naeun answered laughing emberassed : 'I may or may not have accidently froze the room.' 'Just change and then go down.' said Chorong sighing and then went away. Chorong went into Bomis room and was suprised to see Jhope there as well. She then just said:  'You guys should go down, BTS managers are here.' Jhope and Bomi nodded and then she went into Rap Monsters room and said: 'Your managers are here.' Shen then left for Yookyungs room.When she went to open her sisters door, it was locked so she assumed that she was in one of the hidden rooms, so she just went to through the door and was right. She went through the  hidden door and found Yookyung sitting at one of the doors, researching about their new enemie. 'Yookyung go down , we have guest.' said Chorong and saw her younger sister jump a little. Yookyung then whined: 'Stop scaring me all the time.' and then left the room. Next Chorong went into Eunjis room and said: 'Your managers are....' she couldn't finish her sentece when she saw Jimin dripping wet with water and burst out laughing. In between the laughter she ended her sentence and said: 'Your managers are here.' Still laughing she left the room and went into Namjoos room. There she found V sitting on Namjoos sofa , while Namjoo was sitting on her bed talking to someone on the phone. She just sighed and said: 'Your managers are here' and then she went into her youngest sisters room and said the same thing she told the others : 'Comedown your managers are here.'  Both Hayoung and Jungkook and follow Chorong down.