Chapter 23 (meeting the kids + Namjoos and Vs wedding)

Life as their wives

It was the morning after Eunjis and Jimins wedding and the morning before Namjoos and Vs wedding. The night before when the boys left to sleep, the girls talked a little more about if they should tell them that they would be crowned as the queens if Korea the following week and called their kids, to meet them in the garden the morning. Now all of the members of Apink are standing or sitting in the garden talking and waiting for the kids and for  BTS to finish eating breakfast. BTS then came out and were now all sitting or standing. Jisoo and Chaeyoung were the first to arrive and went to hug their mothers. Next came Donghyun, who hugged his mother. Eunji smiled at that and gave him kiss on the head. After Donghyun came Soonyoung, who was hugging his mother and then was being his excited self. Apink laughed their nephew and then came Eunjung and Tzuyu who were running away from Jackson. Eunjung and Tzuyu both hid behind their mothers and all of them laughed while Jackson pouted, who was now being hugged by his mother. Rap Monsters eyes widened, when he realized what he did a few weeks ago. He already knew it, Yookyung was going to kill him. The kids then decided to speak and introduce themselves to their fathers. Jisoo started: 'Annyeonghaseyo Jung Jisoo imnida, I'm Bomis and Jhopes daughter and also the oldest between me and my cousins.' Jhope looked at his daughter suprised. 'Annyeonghaseyo  Kim Eunjung imnida. I'm Jin and Chorongs daughter and the second oldest between me and my cousins.' Eunjung then hugged her father, who was frozen at first, but then he smiled and gave her kiss on her head. ' 'Annyeonghaseyo Park Donghyun imnida. I'm Jimins and Eunjis son and thirds oldest between us kids.' Donghyun then glared his father and Jimin was taken aback, but understood because he had hurt his mother and Donghyun saw him flirting with Hyemi all the time. 'Annyeonghaseyo Kim Tzuyu imnida. I'm Namjoons and Yookyungs daughter and the middle of the kids.' She then stayed behind her mother, who laughed. Namjoon was in aww, to see his daughter and his wife like this, but he was also sad and angry at himself for not being there for Yookyung and hurting her all this time. 'Annyeonghaseyo Kim Soonyoung imnida. I'm Vs and Namjoos son.' He then held out a hand to shake his fathers hand and then went to stand next to his mother. V then thought: 'He definitely has my hyper activity.' 'Annyeonghaseyo Min Chaeyoung imnida. I'm Yoongis and Naeuns daughter and the second youngest of the kids.' Suga looked at his daughter, who smiled at him and then hugged her. 'Annyeonghaseyo Jeon Jackson imnida. I'm Jungkooks and Hayoung son and the youngest of the kids.' Jungkook had to laugh at that, because his son was the youngest in the groups just like him and Hayoung. Jackson then glared at him and Jungkook raised his hands. The kids and BTS then spend the day, bonding with each other and getting to know each other. Soon it was time for the kids to head to bed and BTS was left alone with Apink. Hayoung then said: 'We kinda have to tell you another thing.' 'Ok, what's would that be?' Jungkook asked. Chorong answered: 'You guys know about the seven queens of Korea right, but no one knows who they exactly are right?' 'Yeah and?' Jin said confused. Rap Monster then asked: 'Wait do you girls want to tell us, that you guys are the seven queens? That's ridiculous.' All of the sisters were quiet and BTS eyes widened in shock. Jhope then asked quietly: 'You girls are the seven queens?' Bomi nodded her head and then BTS thought: 'They could have brought us or whoever they want to jail, but they didn't.' Rap Monster then pulled Yookyung into a hug and Yookyung awkwardly patted his back. All of them then left to sleep. 

( Next day)

The sixth wedding day, it was Namjoos and Vs wedding. The omegas and female children with the girls and the alphas,betas and masculine children with the boys.

(With Namjoo)

Namjoo already was already finished with getting ready. They then heard a knock and their female friendz from Hogwarts came in. Luna said: 'You look gorgeous Namjoo.' Namjoo blushed at that and quietly said: 'Thanks.' All of the ones in the room laughed at that. Hermione then said: 'I almost forgot, we girls have a present for you girls, to remind your sisters are always there for you and standing behind you and your decisions.' 'You girls didn't have to get us something.' Bomi said smiling. All of the girls then opened their presents and saw that it were a necklace,  pair of earrings and a bracelet for each if them in a different colour. Yookyung then said: 'Their beautiful you girls, thank you.' 'You're welcome.' 

(With V)

He was so nervous, that the members of BTS had to hold him down, so that the make up artist and the hair stylist could finsih their job. Once they were finished and left, V jumped up from his seat and was pacing around is room. Soonyoung couldn't see his father like this and said: 'Appa calm down, you pacing around in the room won't bring you anything.' V abruptly stopped pacing around and looked at his son. V then said: 'It's the first time you called me Appa.' He then hugged his son and Soonyoung patted his back. Apinks mother came in and told them that the wedding was about to begin and all of them left to get to their respective places. Once the music started to play Apink came out, followed by their father and Namjoo. V looked at her in aww and smiled when she reached the front and took his hand. She smiled back at him. They said their vows and were declared husband and wife by the priest. They then went to the after party were they as always had fun, ate, etc.

Bomi saw how Jhope danced with Sooyoung and got sad. Seth saw the sadness in her eyes and went to her. Seth asked: 'Why so sad Bbom?' 'I'm not sad.' Bomi said trying to deny the fact that she was sad. 'I know you Bomi, what got you sad?' Seth asked and Bomi answered: 'It's just that Jhope is so in love with Sooyoung and he doesn't even notice how I feel and how his own daughter feels about it.' Seth then hugged her and whispered into her ear: 'You know the world is nkt fair, but you shouldn't let such things make you sad.' 'It really been far too long since we last saw each other.' Bomi said with a small smile and Seth laughed. Jhope , who saw those two,clenched his fists and thought: 'Why the hell is that dude touching her?' Bomi then went outside and left Seth behind to be alone for a bit. Jhope turned to Sooyoung and said: 'Sooyoung I will be back in a few minutes okay.' Before Sooyoung could say something, Jhope left to follow Bomi. He found her at a fountain behind the hotel sitting on it. Bomi ,who didn't notice Jhope, who now sat next to her, was now staring at the sky. She was suprised when she heard his angered  voice: 'Who was he?' Bomi looked at him and then said: 'Why do you want to know? You have Sooyoung, why don't you go back to her.' Jhope got angrier and said: 'You are my wife and I'm the only allowed to touch, kiss, love and hold you.Now tell me who he was.' 'He is my best friend.And what do you mean with 'I'm the only one allowed to love you, etc.' Bomi said angrily. 'It means that I still ing love you and that I was really jealous when he hugged you.' He answered, Bomi whos eyes widened in shock, whispered: 'You still love me?' 'God damn it yes, I still love you from your personality to your looks and all. Bomi I can't stand seeing other boys so close to you.' He said and then kissed her. Bomi kissed him back. After a while they stopped to catch their breaths and then Jhope had his forehead on hers. He then said: 'Saranghae Bomi.' Bomi smiled and said: 'Nado saranghae oppa.' Jhope then kissed her again and then pulled her into his embrace. Bomi suddenly shivered when the cold night air hit her bare skin. Jhope then pulled her back inside and smiled. Sooyoung who noticed that Jhope was back went to him and pushed Bomi away and said: 'Oppa there you are I was worried something happened.' 'Sooyoung can you please let me go.' Jhope said and looked at Bomi. Sooyoung let him go in shock and looked between him and Bomi. She got angry and left. Jhope then asked: 'Are you okay Bomi?' She just nodded, when he pulled her into a hug.

All if the guests had left and Apink and BTS were the only people left in the room. They heard the door and in came Sooyoung, Amy and Jennie. All those three went straight to Chorong,Naeun and Bomi and slapped them in the face. Jhope,Suga and Jin got angry at that and yelled at them to leave. They then all went to their rooms and left the shocked three girls behind, who were now crying.