Chapter 21 (Yookyungs and Rap Monsters wedding)

Life as their wives

The fourth wedding day, it was Yookyungs and Rap Monsters wedding. As always omegas and female children with with the girls and alphas,betas and masculine children with the boys. 

(With Yookyung)

Yokkyungs hair and make up is already done and she is also already in her dress. Tzuyu was astonished by her mothers beauty and said: 'Eomma you look like you could be a real queen already.' Yookyung giggled at her duaghter and said: 'Thanks Tzuyu,but you my dear look like you are already a princess.' Tzuyu smiled at that. They heard a knock and then all the BTS members except for Rap Monster came in. Jin went to his wife and kissed her on the cheek and then gave her a back hug. Chorong giggled at her husband and leaned into him.

(Flashback)

It was the morning after Bomis wedding, Chorong woke up first and remembered what happened the night before. Jin also woke up after a while and said: 'Morning beautiful.' He then gave her a peck on the lips and held Chorong in his arms. Chorong was a blushing mess and hid her face in Jins chest. She heard Jin say: 'Saranghae.' And she said: 'Nado saranghae oppa.' Chorong then looked up at him and said: 'But since when,I mean you broke up with me and then started dating Jennie and bullied me.' Jin akwardly scratch the back of his head and said: 'I guess my love for you never really left and I just imagined that I was in love with Jennie.'

(Flashback end)

Lay then said: 'Ok we definitely missed something, tell me right now, what happened.' Chorong and Jin then told them all the story, theh heard knock and everyone except for BTS instantly knew who it was. They heard Bomi grumble: Can't those girls just leave us alone?' 'Guess not.' said Jisoo and went to tell the Devil Queens to leave. But before Jisoo could open the door, the door was slammed into her and Jisoo fell back. In came the Devil Queens and Sooyoung said: 'Serves you right , for slamming the door shut in our faces the other day.' Bomi went to Jisoo and asked: 'Are you okay?' Jisoo nodded,but Bomi could tell from the look on her face, that she was not okay. Bomi called the guards and told them to take them away and to not let them into the boys room. She also told them, that they were only allowed to let them go, when the real wedding started. The guards nodded at their future queen and took the Devil Queens forcefully away. BTS then decided to leave, so that they could check up on Rap Monster. 'I'll see you later, okay?' Jin told Chorong and she nodded and then they kissed and Jin then went to check up on Rap Monster with the rest of BTS.

 

(With Rap Monster)

Rap Monster was hyperventilating in his room, while the boys tried their best to calm him down. BTS came in and Rap Monster said: 'Where were you guys?' 'We were in Apinks room and we made a new discovery, Jin hyung and Chorong noona are now a madly in love couple.' answered Suga and Namjoon raised his eyebrow at Jin. Rap Monster shrugged it off and continued hyperventilating. After a time he calmed down amd sat down. 5 minutes later Apinks mother came into the room to tell them, that they had three minutes until the wedding would start and they all left to stand at their respective places. Once the music started playing Apink came in, followed by Yookyung and their father. Ince at the front, Yookyung took Namjoons hand. They then said each others vows and they then were declared husband and wife by the priest. At the after party they all danced, ate, etc. Eunji even found Chorong and Jin making out in a dark corner and saw that Jennie was giving Chorong murderous looks. Brady asked Naeun to dance with him and she gladly accepted. Both danced close to each other, but it was to close for Sugas liking, when he saw how close those two were and grumbled: ' No one touches her without me knowing!' With Naeun and Brady both were dancing and Naeun said: 'I missed you so much .....' 'I missed you too Naeun...' Brady said. He suddenly was yanked away by Suga and Suga grabbed Naeuns hand and pulled her with him. Naeun mouthed to Brady: 'Don't worry I will be fine.' Brady nodded at that and went to find his pack mates.

When Suga thought he and Naeun were far away from the after party ,behind the house in the garden, he asked her: 'Who do you think you are, dancing so close to him?' 'What is your problem, I thought you hate me?!' Naeun said. Suga rethought it and came to the conclusion, that he actually still loves her. He then said: 'I guess I don't, I mean if I would, I wouldn't have done that and wouldn't be feeling jealous when you are around other boys.' Naeun was shocked,but then giggled. Suga looked at her and then Naeun did something unexpected, she kissed him.Suga of course kissed her back and that's how it led to both of them making out in the garden.

Inside Rap Monster was akwardly feeding Yookyung a piece of the wedding cake, while Yookyung was feeding him a peice of the wedding cake. All of the guests except for the Devil Queen, the maknae line of BTS and Jhope were cheering for them and yelled for them to kiss. That's what they did. The crowd cheered even more. After a while it was almost two in the morning and all the guest left. Apink and BTS stayed at the hotel.