Chapter 19 (Naeun and Sugas wedding)

Life as their wives

It was the second wedding, it was Naeun and Sugas wedding. Just like at Chorong and Jins wedding, the omegas of EXO, EXOs daughters and the daughters of Apink went with Naeun and the alphas and betas of EXO and the sons Apink went with Suga. 

(With Naeun)

Naeun was focusing on not freezing the room, from nervousness, but that didn't really go well because a little part of the room was already frozen and Bomi had to heat it up. 'Naeun you have to calm down, there's nothing to be nervous about.' said Baekhyun, while doing her make up. Naeun then said: 'I can't calm down, I'm just to nervous and I don't even know why I'm nervous in thr first place.' Eunji then said: 'That's it, I'm going to get Brady to calm you down.' and then Eunji left. Baekhyun finished Naeuns make up and let Tao make her hair. A few minutes later Eunji and Brady cane into the room and Brady went to her. Brady said: 'What's wrong Naeun?' 'I'm just nervous and I don't know why.' Naeun answered as Brady carefully hugged her, because he didn't want to ruin the make up or her hair. Naeun hugged him back and then Brady playfully said: 'You don't have to be nervous. You and your sisters should get used to it, because when you girls are getting crowned you will also be the source of attention.' Everyone in the room laughed at that and Naeun said: 'Thanks, you guys. Without all of your support, I would've probably died from nervousness.' 'Why shouldn't we support our sister, you are one of the most precious people to us.' said Yookyung. They heard a knock and Jisoo wen to open the door just a tiny bit. When she opened it she asked in an annoyed tone: ' Can I help you?' 'Yeah you can, We want to speak to Naeun.' said a voice. All of the ones in the room,have annoyed looks on their faces and Jisoo then said: 'Sorry Amy, but you and your friends are not allowed in our room and you are also not allowed to come here for the other five weddings, so don't even come here.' Bomi nodded at her and thought: 'That's my girl.' Jisoo then shut the door,but when Jisoo went away, the Devil Queens just came into the room. Jisoo then said angrily : 'Didn't I just say,that you seven are not allowed in this room?' 'Yeah ,well we don't care.' said Yoori and then slapped Jisoo in the face. Everyone that was friends with Jisoo or her family, got angry and the mothers of the EXO pups and Brady grabbed the Devil Queens by their arms and forcefully pushed them out of the room and then Luhan said: 'Don't come back.' Then the boys left for the room and the Devil Queens angrily went to BTS' room.' When the boys came in Naeun was in her dress and was looking as beautiful as always.

(With Suga)

BTS except for Suga were still getting their make up done, while EXO, Donghyun, Soonyoung and Jackson were doing each others make up. After each of the boys finished doing their make up, they sat around for a while, until seven very annoying girls came into the room. EXO, Donghyun, Soonyoung and Jackson loudly groaned and Jhope said: 'Do you boys have a problem with our girls being here?' 'Yes!' the nine boys said at the same time and BTS glared at them. The nine boys glared back at them and if looks could kill, BTS and the Devil Queens would have been dead by now.  Someone knocked on the door and V opened the door. It was Apinks mother, who told them that the wedding was aboht to start. All of them went to their respective places. The music started playing, when Suga was at the altar and Apink came out. Then came Naeun holding her fathers hand, being as elegant as ever and having a beautiful smile on her face. Once Naeun and her father stood in front of the altar, Naeun took Sugas hand and smiled at him. He smiled back at her with a fake, almost real smile. They said their vows and then the priest declared them to husband and wife. Both of them kissed and Naeun had butterflys in her stomach. They then went to the after party and ate, danced, had fun, etc. Once all the guests left, Apink and BTS once again stayed with the wedding couple, because BTS once again were drunk.