Chapter 22 (Eunjis and Jimins wedding)

Life as their wives

The fifth wedding, it was Eunjis and Jimins wedding day. As always the omegas abd female children with the girls and alphas,betas and masculine children with the boys.

(With Eunji)

'Man i really envy Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie, both of them are madly in love with their husbands.' Eunji thought to herself, as she was getting her make up done. Eunji wasn't like her sisters nervous, she was more like excited to marry someone, even if it is someone who hates her. The four older sister of the maknae line of Apink really questioned, how Eunji couldn't be nervous,but it was their sister and Eunji always had something unique in her personality. Suga and Jin came into the room and went to backhug Chorong and Naeun. Suga then asked: 'You nervous for your big day, Eunji?' 'Not the slightest bit, I'm more excited.' answered Eunji and let Tao do her hair. 'Really when I was getting married to Rongie I almost died from nervousness.' said Jin ,who was cuddling with Chorong.  Eunjung said: 'You're not the only one who almost died from nervousness, both Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie literally paled from nervousness.' The two boys then left, to check up on Jimin. While Eunji was getting into her dress, she thought of something. But she put it aside for now. Once she came out, Hayoung said: 'Unnie you look gorgeous in that dress.' 'Thanks Aira.' said Eunji smiling. 

(With Jimin)

Jimin was getting his make up done, but everyone in the room could see, that he was visibly paling from nervousness. Donghyun snorted in his head at how his father looked, even if Jimin didn't know that Fonghyun was his son. Jin and Suga came in and greeted them and went to sit next to Jackson on the couch. After Jimins make up artist and hair stylist finished their job, he looked into the mirror and all the color returned to his face. Jimin then said to himself: 'Jimin you look incredibly y as always, no wonder your beautiful and cute girlfriend fell in love with you.' Donghyun really questioned himself, how this could be his father, but the members of EXO saw tbe look on his face and just shook their heads. Chanyeol suddenly got a phone call and he went out to answer it. When he came in, he told them the that EXO, Donghyun, Sooyoung and Jackson had to do something real quick for the girls. After 10 minutes they came back in with Apinks witch of a mother, who told them to go to their respective places in the church/altar. They all followed her and went to their places. Soon the music started playing and Apink came in. Then came the girls father with Eunji. Once they reached the front, Eunji took Jimins hand and both smiled at each other. They said their vows and the priest pronounced them husband and wife. Eunji had butterflys in her stomach. After that they went to the the after party, where they all ate, danced, had fun, etc. Paul offered to dance with Eunji after her third dance with Jimin, she accepted his offer with a smile and everyone turned their attention to them. Even Jimin who was actually right now, busy flirting with his girlfriend. He saw how happy Eunji was and felt jealous of the guy. After the dance Eunji asked her sisters to come with her to the garden behind their house, because she needed to have an important talk with them. 

Once all of the sisters reached the garden, Namjoo asked: 'What's wrong Nerissa?' 'Don't you girls think that Chorong and Naeun, should tell Suga and Jin about the kids, I mean they are now the total lovey dovey couples and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't really like it if you girls tell them in a year or two years after you guys have been married.' answered Eunji. The girls all agreed. Naeun then said: 'She is right, I'm also already struggling with keeping it a secret. Man it's so hard to keep it a secret.' The girls laughed at that and then turned serious again, Yookyung then asked: 'Should we tell all of them or only Suga and Jin?' 'I think we should tell all of them, after all the guests left.' said Hayoung and the girls agreed with her. Theh then went back inside. Inside was Jin and Suga trying to keep their ex girlfriends away from them, Rap Monster was eating, Jhope and Jungkook were dancing with Sooyoung and Sohyun, Jimin was making out in another corner with Hyemi and V was cuddling with Sohyun.

It was half past one, when all of the guests left and Apink and BTS were all now standing or sitting in the room. Jungkook asked: 'What's wrong that we have to stay here longer?' 'We have to tell you guys something very important.' Hayoung said serious and Rap Monster said: 'Yeah and what would that be?' 'You see, when you guys broke up with us, we all were actually pregnant.' Yookyung said, getting quieter from word to word. All of BTS then yelled: 'WHAT!?!!!???'  The girls flinched back and then Jhope asked sadly: 'Bomi why didn't you ever tell me you were pregnant?' 'Jhope, would you really expect me to just come to you and tell you that I was pregnant with your child , after you broke up with me and became a total .' Bomi said and Jhope bowed his head in shame. Jimin then said: 'How about you girls introduce them to us tomorrow? That way we can actually get to know them.' 'Oh trust me you guys already know them, you guys just don't know that they are your guys children.' Namjoo said. Chorong then added: 'Also they kinda look like eighteen year old kids.' 'Why do they look like eighteen year old kids?' Suga asked as he hugged Naeun, as he tried to reassure her that he wasn't mad at her. Naeun then said: 'It's kinda  a long story.So to make it short an ex friend of ours wanted revenge on us and turned them into what they look now.' The guys then nodded their heads and Eunji said: 'Also be ready to meet them, tomorrow morning after breakfast.' The guys nod their heads and then left to sleep.