Chapter 12

Life as their wives

I just wanted to say that if you want to see the picures, you should look at them on wattpad. 

___________________________________________________

Last time: 

Even BTS had fun, even though they didn't want to admit it. 

Now: 

After that adventoures day , Apink made food for everyone and put them out like a buffet , so that everyone could eat what they want. EXOs Chanyeol then went on the stage in front of all the tables and then told them about the special performances by Apink and then went down the stages. Apinks I don't know started playing and Apink came onto the stage all if the idols started fangirling and cheering them on except for BTS, they were just staring at them. Apink started singing and even BTS are now cheering them on. After I don't know finished the next song came on and it was Wishlist. Apink gave a whole concert with their songs and all of the ones in front of the stage cheered them on. Suddenly EXOs Overdose started playing and Apink telled EXO telepathic to go on stage and sing.  Before EXO started singing they gave Apink high fives and then started performing after their fourth performance Apink ushered BTS onto the stage and Fire started playing, even BTS sung and all the groups cheered them on even Big Bang and that jsut boosted their  ego. Apink a really questioning themselves how they can still love those idiots even after all these years.  BTS were proud of themselves and after the fifth song Apink and EXO came onto the stage and they all sung BTS Save me and Run together. After the performances they started eating and chatted with the people around them. BTS even had the chance to talk to Big Bang, just Jungkook was warned not to hurt Hayoung by Seungri becayse she was like a little sister to him. Jungkook just nodded, because he was scared that something would happen if he doesn't listen to his hyung. After all of them finished eating they all went on a few more rides and then all of them went home. Seventeen, Blackpink, T-ara, Boyfriend, Twice and Got7 went with their mothers,  but all of them made their vans invisible so that BTS couldn't see them. Once they reached their house, BTS went inside the house, while the rest went into to park their cars in the garage. After that they went into their hidden Bowling room not forgetting to lock the hidden door for it and all of them played bowling with Seventeens DK winning. Since they didn't really need to sleep, due to them being active all the time and being no human beings. So after that they went into the movie room through another hidden door and watched a kids movie, since there were kids.