Chapter 11

Life as their wives

Last time: 

(Apink members were pregnant with BTS' children  when they broke up)

Now: 

Apink, Exo and their kids were now playing in the water, when Soonyoung suddenly asked: 'Eomma can we go to the amusement park?' The rest of the kids also asked their parents and they gladly agreed even though they have to take BTS with them. Then their mood changed, because they didn't really have to do something with them, even though they were going to an amusement park. Exo and the children already left for the cars , but Apink went to change and tell BTS where they were going. Once all of them finished getting ready, they went outside to see Exos, Exos daughters, Blackpinks, T-aras, Boyfriends, Twices, Seventeens and Got7s vans. BTS and Apink got into the cars of the Apink members. They all drove towards Apinks amusement park and then got off their respective cars when they arrived. BTS then saw that the amusement park was completely empty and Jin asked: 'Why aren't there any people?' Suho answered: 'Because this is Apinks amusement park and most of ours and their idol friends are only allowed to go here.' 'They have their own amusement park' BTS thought to themselves. Suddenly many vans came there and alot more idols got off the car. In one of the cars were the members of Big Bang. BTS' jaws dropped. Their role models were friends with Apink, their loser/nerds arranged wives. Hayoung  saw  Big Bangs maknae and hugged him, Seungri hugged her back. Jungkook felt something in his chest tighten, when he saw Hayoung hug Seungri, but remained silent. All of the idols then went inside the amusement park and the fun started. The idols were on roller coasters, haunted houses and many different things. Even BTS had, even though they didn't want to admit it.