난 니가 싫어! (I HATE YOU!)

Best Friends? NO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jaein walked towards his new mentee, Chaeyoung. She looked like she was waiting for him. Tapping her feet to the ground.

“Annyeong, Chaeyoung-shi. Next time, just warm up first, don’t wait for others. By then you can go home early.” Jaein advised.

“Ah, annyeong sunbaenim. Y-yeah, I will next time.” Jaein smiled and gestured Chaeyoung to follow him to his group of friends.

“Guys, this is my new mentee.” Jaein introduced. “Annyeonghasaeyo! Son Chaeyoung imnida! Please take care of me well!” That smol then enthusiastically introduced herself.

“Aigoo, you’re cute!” Seulgi said patting Chaeyoung head.

“Seulgi noona, I think your action earlier was not a good idea. As you might forgotten, Joohyun noona has her eyes everywhere.” Jaein poked Seulgi’s shoulder.

“Ah, right! Thanks Jaein, for reminding me about her. She might declare war if I crossed the line.” Seulgi then walked to her brother and start practicing.

“Kaja, let’s get our practice start!” Jaein hurriedly start to warm up with dragging Chaeyoung with him.

.

.

After two hours, Jaein decides to stop his daily practice with his new mentee as he is so excited to back home, meeting her. Nayeon always stays at his house accompanying his grandma until dinner time passed, and his grandma definitely welcoming her ‘so called granddaughter’.  

“Sunbaenim, can I go home with you? I mean, together. Because we live in the same residential area.” Chaeyoung asked me kindly which made me hard to decline her invitation.

“Why not, let’s get going. Moreover, it’s dangerous walking home alone these days. People are getting weirder day by day.” I grab my training bag and walked in front of her to lead the way.

The journey home today is a bit different to me, usually I’ll walk with Nayeon, having her jumping around and her hand held tight with mine. Or when she’s tired as hell, she will ask me to carry her all way back home. I don’t even know what she did at school that drained her out like that. Well, unfortunately, I don’t care if I have to carry her everyday as long as I’m with her, like she’s mine.

My thoughts about her immediately stop when Chaeyoung suddenly grabbed my hand. Two men, walking towards us wearing all-black suit which made me pulled Chaeyoung behind me. Chaeyoung hold onto me tightly, as she never wanted to let me go.

“Wow, what we got here..  a cute couple. Bro, can you just lend her to us tonight? We’ll pay you. You need money right? You’re still high schoolers. Huh?” The taller man spoke, I felt like I’m gonna land a high kick at his hideous face.

The latter spoke, “She’s so cute bro! I feel like kissing her already! Huh? Can we? While we ask nicely?”

“I’m sorry but she’s taken. And she’s mine. If you want to , go find other girls. She’s not available. Once again, excuse us.” I bravely said and dragged Chaeyoung with me, but one of them stopped us.

“This punk, give her to me while I’m asking nicely!” As soon as I saw him was controlled by his emotions, I quickly lay a punch on his chest that made him fall down completely. Another man ran towards me and pulled out a knife from his pants, marching towards me. I barely dodge the knife and kicked his legs and punched his chest and neck which made him faint.

“Kaja, before they get up!” Once again, I dragged this little girl with me. Finally we arrived at our residential area, with full of sweat running profusely. I saw Nayeon marching in front of my house, her face is full of worries. But, I told myself to send Chaeyoung first.

“Yah Sung Jaein! Did you know how worried your grandma was?! You turned off your phone! You didn’t tell me your whereabouts! You make m-me worried.. tsk tsk” She punched me hard at chest. Wow late night drama with your crush, Jaein. She was crying while punching me.

“I’m not a five years old kid, Nayeonnie. I have practice, remember? And I didn’t charged my phone last night because a friend of mine ask me to meet her, at midnight.” I smirked.

“What a good lie, Sung Jaein! Now tell me, why are you so late today? And please explain to grandma first as soon you enter your house.” She nagged.

“After living with my grandma for years, you’re turning into her. Ah, aigoo my Nabongs!” I caress her face and walked inside.

After a long, never-ending conversation with grandma, I went upstairs to prepare to sleep and send Nayeon away.

“Promise me that you’ll tell me everything about today. Okay?” She’s judging me.

“Have I ever didn’t tell you anything Nayeonnie? Now, go home. Good night!” I pushed her out of my house.

I went upstairs and get change into comfortable clothes. What a hectic day I had today, I’m all worn out, my eyes twitching demanding for a good sleep tonight. But remembering her expression just now upon seeing me come back, I felt that I’m one of the most important person in her life.

Little did Jaein know, he’s smiling widely to ears.

.

.

.

“Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim!” I heard Chaeyoung greeting me as soon as I stepped out from my humble abode. I simply smiled towards her and went away to fetch Nayeon. I walked faster when I saw Nayeon was struggling with her shoe lace and holding books at the sametime. Aigoo, this girl. Is she that dumb? She can just place her books on the shelf. (-_-)

“Here, let me do it. Until when are you going to depend on me, Nayeonnie? I don’t care if it is forever. Okay, done! Let’s go Nabongs!”

As soon as we arrived, Nayeon flee towards Jinyoung with her most beautiful smile. I just waved back to her indicating that I’ll be going to my class. I can’t help but sighed all the way to my class, then I went to my locker. Guess what? A dozen of pink envelops inside my locker, yeah, I admit that I’m quite a look but, a dozen are too much. Are my gang playing tricks? I looked closer to the envelops and I could trace Dahyun’s, Jeongyeon’s, Taehyung’s, Yerim’s, Sooyoung’s and even Jungkook’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter