How we became Friends?

Best Friends? NO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday, every single day, Nayeon and Jaein will keep on bickering even over small things like: what are we eating today at the school canteen?; I’m the one who wake up first!; Library or park?. It’s been years since they met each other. Now, they’re already a high schoolers.

Nayeon, always hitting Jaein’s head, arms, back and other parts of his perfect body. Well, apparently anywhere she have chance to lay her hands on. That bunny-teeth girl, should be the hottest girl in school, but then she choose to be with her best friend; Sung Jaein, a loner. He’s cold as ice, not only his facial expression, his tone, his walking, symbolize how cold he was. But, he become a completely different person when he’s with Nayeon. That was before, now they are already in high school. Jaein began to open up to others with the help of Nayeon and her mother.

What others don’t know about him that only Nayeon and her mother know, he was depressed after he lost his mother. She died for him, to save him from being hit by a car back in States. Yes, his father is an American, while mom is a Korean. With that incident, he shut the world around him, and about his father. He keeps on blaming this innocent child of him as the cause of his beloved wife death. At the age of 10, he gathered up his courage to fly back to Seoul for good with his grandparents. Growing up without the love from his parents by his side, he’s not a cheerful kid at all.

Things change when Nayeon came into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter