Back to You

Best Friends? NO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time pass by, Jaein distance himself once again from the world. Not wanting any help from others, he tried to live his remaining time all by himself. This made Nayeon nearly want to choke him to death as he kept being so private and limit his exposure towards public. The only time he went out from his man cave was for chemo. Other than that, Jaein never went out of his penthouse.

 Never did Nayeon missed to go visit him, well actually its not even visiting cause he didn’t let her in. Jaein thought this will make it easier for Nayeon went he leave. Well, he is 200% wrong. It will make things harder from her. Her days never better without Jaein’s presence.

Jaein barely fell asleep late at night as the ringing sound wakes him up. He’s so used to her calls. The ringtone that he set only for her. Contemplating whether to pick up or not, he prefer the later. He keep thinking it through. Hesitating for a while then he tell himself that this is the last time he’ll press the button.

Her crying voice, pleading him to answer her back. That voice eventually shaken him up again, after all he’s missing her too. Both of them felt the pain through their veins. To the heart.

 

“Whenever you need me, stop looking for me, stop calling me again. I cannot make any room for you anymore. I’m sorry.”

 

Jaein’s POV

                I kept telling myself that I’m not going back. That I ain’t running back to you. I promised myself tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter