Meet the Gang

Best Friends? NO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jaein-ah! Wake up, you’re having test today!” Those words of yell came from Mrs. Sung, Jaein’s grandmother who have trouble waking up her beloved grandson everyday since she never know when. Well.. that's a false alarm. Jaein had no test today.

“5 minutes more, halmeoni… I slept late last night..” He plead. He’s currently praying to God so that his grandmother won’t come upstairs and splash a bucket of cold water to him like last month.

 

Flash back – Last night

“Aish, this girl! Wae she’s always late?!” I was cursing to no one while waiting for Nayeon. I ran like crazy when she said she wanted to meet me after my swimming practice today. Now, still no sign of her.

“Aish, this clumsy little brat tiny living creature! When will you ….” I intended to continue my sentence but then I saw Nayeon came running to me with a box of chocolate and letter I guess. I saw she’s holding a piece of paper while grinning running towards me.

“Jae-ah! I’m so sorry I’m late. Huff, I just, huff, came from my first date with,… Jinyoung!” She hug me after she said that. Oh, her ultimate crush since she was like 5 I guess. Puppy love.

“Chukhahae. You’re really something, you know. Jinyoung is hard to catch. While I’m here, still being a potato.” I chuckled expressionless.

“Who said my best friend here is a potato?! You’re the next Park Taehwan! You’re good in swimming! You should have a fan club by now.” She said, I don’t know whether she meant it.

“Nah, I’m fine being who I am right now.”

“Yah, move on. Until when are you going to be a loner like this? How long are you gonna stuck with me? Want me to find a nice girl for you?” She asked while grinning like crazy.

I see. You don’t want me to stick with you no more, since he’s here. Okay. I’ll back off, Nayeon-ah.

“Nah, if I want, I’ll have one already.” I replied short.

“Or,.. omo!”

“Wae?”

“Are you gay?!”

“Aish, this girl! Yah, I’m straight as ruler, maybe way straighter than it.” I nearly shouted.

“If that so, where’s your girlfriend? If you’re a gay, you’re still my best friend, Jae-ah..” She patted my hand.

Please, don’t do that. Don’t care about me, you’re making me falling for you harder. And, I can’t even hold onto you. Which hurt me the most.

End of Flash back

That’s why I slept late last night. Nayeon called me to meet her at the playground after school, practically after my swimming practice. That left me so tired from yesterday training and hours of waiting for her. But it doesn’t matter. If it’s about her, I don’t really care. Now, I’m so dead. I’m so sleepy to go to school. I look at my reflection on the mirror in front of me in the bathroom. What am I lacking? I’m quite handsome, based on what my fans said. My body? I have toned abs, that you can even washed clothes on me as washing board. That’s how well build my abs are. Aegyo? Nope. Never done it even once. Yeah, most guys don’t do cute things.

”Jaeinnie! Nayeon is already waiting for you downstairs! Hurry up.” Halmeoni yelled her lungs out. She’s always like that, not wanting her beloved not-really-grand daughter froze in snow, don’t dare to leave her under scorching hot sun, bla blab la. That makes me feel like an outsider sometimes, no, not sometimes, every single day.

“Nae, my beautiful yet old halmeoni.” I said then she rolled her eyes.

“Bye, see you later halmeoni. Don’t miss me so much!” With that I walked out of our house and saw Nayeon standing there, nearly frozen to death.

“Yah, don’t you watch weather forecast last night? Today the wind will wipe us out like crazy! And yet, you’re wearing thin clothing and mini-skirt?! Seriously Nayeon-ah?” I started to nag like my halmeoni.

“Wait here. I’m gonna get you extra jumper.”

Im Nayeon’s POV

“Wait here. I’m gonna get you extra jumper.” He said and ran back to his house after placing his jumper onto me. The warmth from his body still there. He’s such a tsundere. After a few seconds, he came running towards me with a red jumper which was the one I bought for him last birthday.

“Yah, why are giving me back the jumper I gave you for your birthday?” I hissed angrily.

“Ah, did the wind freeze your brain too? I’m lending you Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter