No. 9

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thing is Joshua don’t even know where to stand, he is walking behind Seungcheol which is, of course, the most appropriate thing to do, but sometimes Seungcheol will walk near him and he doesn’t know why they are on their way to the bus stop when Seungcheol decided to walk next to Joshua.

“Where do you want to go?” Seungcheol asked.

Joshua looked confused rather than amazed. “I guess, I’m alright with anything.”

“This is yours, you don’t need to be reserved,” Seungcheol said.

“I am not being reserved though, it’s just I’ve never been here nor in any amusement park,” Joshua admitted.

“Really? Never in America either?” Seungcheol said.

“Nope.”

Seungcheol laughed. “Okay, then I will let you experience the most wonderful place in the whole world, the amusement park,” Seungcheol said.

 

~

 

Jun was either pissed off or really pissed off, “Why?” Jin asked. The two of them were in the balcony area of Carat’s, Woozi is with them since there’ve been new songs he wants to ask for permission.

“What do you mean why?” Jun asked.

“You’ve been irritated since morning, why?”

“You see, he is not like that, I mean not very irritated when Joshua is here, but since he went out he is like that,” Woozi said.

“No, I am not.” Jun defended himself.

“You can lie to yourself, but you can’t lie to your feelings.” Woozi said, “And besides, Joshua is really awesome.”

“Are you mocking me?” Jun asked.

“No.”

“What—“

“Woozi, who is this Joshua?” Jin asked.

“He is the newest pastry chef, he is Seungcheol’s classmate in Seoul, but then he went home for 5 years to study and came back here, from what I’ve heard he got fired at his shop in Seoul, that’s what Dokyeom said, then Seungcheol asked him to work here, that’s why he is here,” Woozi explained.

“So he likes Seungcheol?” Jin asked and that made Jun froze.

“Based on his actions, everything he does is for Seungcheol, the cake for the wedding, even his effort at the desserts, everything, he is doing it for Seungcheol, he is in love with Seungcheol.” Woozi said.

“How can you be sure?” Jin was surprised when Jun asked that.

“The thing is, love is always present in his actions, the more he glows, the more it shows.” Woozi said.

“So Seungcheol likes him back?” Jun looked away when Jin asked that.

“Seungcheol always answer me with he is special to me and to the restaurant, I don’t want to lose him.” Woozi said.

“You have a—“

“I don’t care.” Jun said then he stands up, “I don’t care.” Then walked out.

 

~

 

Seungcheol gave Joshua the ticket and went inside of the amusement park, Joshua’s reaction was like a kid who was brought for the first time in the amusement park, well that is probably true. “It is really your first time here?” Seungcheol asked.

“Well, it really is.” Joshua said.

Seungcheol held Joshua’s hand, that made Joshua surprised and happy at the same time because Seungcheol is holding his hand. It is really a great start for Joshua, he didn’t feel any awkwardness or anything bad, he just hopes that everything will be fine at the end of the day.

 

~

Mingyu was scared to enter the kitchen area when Jun is in his mode of ‘I don’t care who you are but don’t talk to me’. Jungkook was surprised at Jun’s aura but Wonwoo managed to make his cousin do some works.

“Why is he like that?” Jungkook asked.

“What do you mean?” Wonwoo asked also.

“He is emitting a deadly aura.” Jungkook said. “Why?”

“He is always like that.” Wonwoo said. “Grumpy and always mad at someone.”

“That’s being grumpy.” Jungkook said.

 

~

 

Seungcheol brought Joshua to the rollercoaster, even at the different rides in the amusement park.

“How is it so far?” Seungcheol asked.

“It’s good, so far I am really enjoying.” Joshua said with so much excitement on his face.

“Then let’s go to the other rides, there are so many rides here, we need to try those.” Seungcheol suggested.

Seungcheol and Joshua went to the different rides, Joshua is really happy and Seungcheol saw that, and that made him also happy. Seungcheol never felt this happy before and he is not sure why, but Joshua is making him that happy. “Thank you.” Seungcheol whispered. Joshua didn’t hear it because of the screams that were next to them and Seungcheol is slightly thankful and disappointed.

 

~

 

Jungkook saw Jin and Jun talking again and this time he tried to listen to them since Wonwoo allowed him to take some rest. Jun and Jin were in the kitchen area so it is easier to hear, Jungkook went to his original place.

“So you like him?” Jin said.

“No.”

“Why are you like that? Is it really hard to say that you love someone?” Jin said.

“Not hard at all, but you know what? It is really hard that you are still saying that I like him, even if I don’t.” Jun said.

“Why are you so, what is the word again, denial with it?” Jin asked.

“I am not.” Jun flatly said.

 

~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter