No. 4

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Joshua got home, he was surprised to see a very good looking guy in the living room, he almost doubts that he is in the right house, but Minghao appeared holding a tray of cookies and two glass of orange juice. “Oh, Hyung you’re here,” Minghao said.

“Y-Yes... Who is he?” Joshua asked.

“Ah, he is my friend, Hansol,” Minghao said. “He is trying to be patisserie also.”

When Joshua heard that, he felt really happy, he immediately went to him and sat next to him. “Hello I’m Joshua, I heard you want to be a patisserie.”

“A-Ah... I—“

“You know what, I am a patisserie, and you see I am really happy that there are still kids like you, who want to be a patisserie,” Joshua said. “How about you—“

“How about you leave him alone first?” Minghao interrupted them when he saw that Hansol is getting uncomfortable with the sudden escalation of the situation.

“B-But—“

“I’m back.” Jun ignored the three of them and went to his room upstairs. “Oh Minghao, hyung is not coming back tonight, you can let that guy sleep with us.”

“Y-YAH!!!!” Minghao said on Jun.

Joshua looked at Hansol who immediately looked away. “What was that for?” Joshua asked.

“Nothing.”

 

~

 

Joshua was thinking about the designs that he will use for tomorrow since he found out Mingyu’s special course, a burger. “I need to think about something that can go well with the burger itself,” Joshua said then he started to draw some designs and write the recipes that can go perfectly with a burger. Joshua almost got drowned with to his work when his stomach started to protest. “I didn’t eat anything today...” then he sighed and went out of the room.

He saw Jun cooking something in the kitchen and he quietly went to the kitchen and hide. Looking at Jun, Joshua thinks that he must be really a good guy, but sometimes he is really annoying. “What are you doing there?”

Joshua was surprised when Jun saw him. “I’m just—“ then his stomach growled. “I-I... I—“

“If you’re hungry then cook for yourself.”

“Huh?” Joshua asked. “Aren’t you cooking for us?”

“No.” Jun looked at him. “I only cook for those who deserve my time.”

Now Joshua is angry, “Fine.” He said. “I can also cook., I don’t need you or your time either.”

 

~

 

The kitchen was a mess when Minghao and Hansol went down to eat something. Minghao saw Joshua who is knocked out already lying on the floor. “W-What happened here?” he asked Joshua.

“I-I can’t...” Joshua was begging but he is too hungry so he passed out.

“I think he needs to eat something,” Hansol said.

“I guess so.” Minghao said then he put on his apron, “Hyung is really teasing him a lot.”

Joshua woke up with a smell of the food, he saw Minghao cooking something, Hansol gave him a glass of water and they sat at the dining table. “He is cooking spaghetti,” Hansol said. “This is his favorite food, he loves spaghetti.”

“It’s like his signature dish?” Joshua asked.

“Yes, everything that is connected with pasta is Minghao’s specialty,” Hansol said. “Ever since we were young he always does things like that.”

“You...” Hansol looked at him. “I heard you two are going to a culinary school.”

“Yep, I took up that is related to my likes, so we have different subjects, but luckily we found some that we are classmates,” Hansol said.

Joshua smiled. “It’s nice, I wish I could have someone like you when I was in college.”

“Doneee!” they heard Minghao said it, and then he placed two plates of spaghetti on the table. “It’s my special dish, eat it.”

“Thank you for the food.” Both Hansol and Joshua said.

 

~

 

When Joshua woke up he was surprised to see Jun packing some food, but he ignored him, still bitter at what happened last night. Jun, on the other hand, ignored him like always, but Joshua had enough so he went to the kitchen to drink water.

“Where are you going, it is still early?” Joshua said. Jun didn’t bother and continue packing some food. Joshua got annoyed. “Yah... where are you going—“ Joshua was about to grab Jun’s hand when Jun looked at him.

“Nobody told you to mind your own business?” Jun said then he turned around.

“Yah! Why are you being so cold to me!” Joshua asked.

Jun l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter