No. 6

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua felt something heavy above his head and saw that he is sleeping on someone else’s shoulder, he slightly moves his head and saw Jun’s sleeping face. He heard the sound of the stove and blending machine, the noise from the coffee maker and the crisp sound of the ingredients being chopped, then Joshua saw that both his and Jun are covered with a blanket, but what made him more surprised is that Jun is holding his hand tightly.

“W-What—“ Joshua thought.

“Oh, you’re awake,” MIngyu said that made Jun woke up, Joshua immediately pulled his hand before Jun can ever notice it. “Wonwoo called he said he is already there.”

“Huh?” Jun said.

“Huh?” Mingyu replied.

“Huh?” Joshua asked also.

Jun frowned, “I remember telling him yesterday that he will not go there.” Jun said as he stormed into the restaurant, Joshua and Mingyu followed him. “Who told him to be there?”

“You,” Joshua said and Jun looked at him with confusion. “You agreed for him to finish the dessert on the venue, you told him to be there on time.”

“W-what!” Jun made his hair messier than it could ever be. “Aish—“

“Don’t worry about me, besides, Jeonghan, Dino, Seungkwan, Minghao, and Hansol agreed that they will help me and besides, Dokyeom just came here,” Mingyu said.

“He’s here?” Jun asked.

“Yep, he even took a picture of the two of you when you are asleep,” Mingyu said.

“W-What!!” Joshua said.

“Don’t worry, Dokyeom is a nice guy,” Mingyu said then he looked at the clock. “You two better go or else you’ll be late, I’ve placed everything at the pick-up already.” Mingyu smiled and the two of them rushed to the changing room to fix themselves.

 

~

 

When the two of them arrived at the venue, Wonwoo was in his uniform already, some girls are flocking over him and thought that he is an idol, Joshua laughed at it, because Wonwoo really have a face of an idol, Jun asked him to help him or call Wonwoo, Joshua did both, he called Wonwoo and helped him. Seungcheol was already in the venue with Nayeon since they are the organizer. Joshua saw how gorgeous Nayeon is, innocent-looking, really beautiful and most of all they suited each other, while him on the other hand is wearing their uniform at work.

Jun saw him looking a little bit down, “If you have time to look down why not try to help us?”

“Y-Yes,” Joshua said.

 

~

 

The bride and groom arrived at the venue together with their guests, Jun said that he will be the one in charge at the buffet, and asked Wonwoo if he can join him after the desserts, Wonwoo agreed.

“The cake,” Wonwoo said. “If you follow what you wrote, I am sure they will love it.” Then he gave him a smile.

Wonwoo is the type of person who doesn’t smile, Joshua though, it is natural to change, maybe because there are new faces around him.

“Sure.” Joshua smiled.

 

~

 

The thing is, the wedding cake looks a lot like the cake Joshua’s ideal cake, it is near to it, no... it is his ideal wedding cake, too bad, people like him can’t marry the one they love even how much they wanted it, because deep down, doubt and fear will always live on them.

“Done?” Wonwoo asked and smiled at the finished product. “Beautiful.”

“Really?” Joshua said. “One day, I’ll do something similar to this, for my own...”

“Ne... Joshua....” Wonwoo said. “How about you bring that out?”

“Huh?”

“I’m sure, everyone will be happy to see that,” Wonwoo said.

Joshua smiled. “Thank you.”

Just like what Wonwoo said, Joshua was the one who brought the cake out of the kitchen, and like what Wonwoo said, everyone is really happy to see the cake, some of them even took pictures of it, the bride and groom are really happy to the cake also, even Seungcheol is clapping. Seungcheol stood up and went to the stage.

“Before anything else, I would like to introduce our new pastry chef, Joshua Hong.” Joshua was surprised when Seungcheol said that and was even more surprised when everyone inside the venue is clapping. He can only see the happy faces that everyone is making. He never felt so proud of those horrible things that happened to him.

 

~

 

Joshua helped Jun in giving foods after the cake was sliced, Wonwoo said that he’ll go back and help Mingyu. Woozi came after wearing a suit that really makes him look like an adult, “Want to sing?” Woozi asked Joshua.

“What?”

“I’ll play a song for Nayeon and after that, you want to sing?” Woozi said. “Remember the song that I gave you? I want you to sing it here, or you want another song?”

Joshua shook his head, “I’ll go with that song, thank you.” Woozi said his goodbye to the two of them.

Joshua looked at Jun, who was ignoring him since morning. “Thank you.” He said and that made Jun look at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter