No. 10

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After waking up, Joshua immediately went to the bathroom to start his day clean, last night he had so much fun but at the same time, he thought of many things, like staying here for good but looking at some place that is not there, if he is in the house he can’t move on from Seungcheol while thinking absentmindedly, he bumped to Jun but Jun only looked at him and ignored him the second. Joshua looked at him ready to burst some anger when Minghao appeared with a smiling face. “How’s the date?” Jun heard it and looked at the two then walked out when the answer is obvious, Joshua is happy because come on his face is saying it. Minghao read it like that also and is happy. “So, did you already—“

“No!” Joshua said. “I think it is better if we stay friends.”

“Huh?” Minghao said. “Obviously, you like him.”

“Obviously he doesn’t,” Joshua said.

“But—“

Joshua smiled and patted the younger’s head. “I know, but there are things that won’t work even if you want it.”

 

~

 

Jun and Joshua were walking to go the restaurant when Joshua looked at the younger one, it is not the same when he is with Seungcheol, with Seungcheol Joshua is always restless, it feels more comfortable with Jun, maybe because the younger one is more like a brother than someone who can be in loved with.

“Yah, Jun?” Jun didn’t bother looking at him. “Did you like someone else?” that question was out of nowhere, he just wants to know Jun more.

“Yes...”

Joshua was surprised because, for the first time, Jun answered him without any anger on his tone. “Really?”

“Yes.”

“Who?”

Jun gave him a death glare and there Joshua knew where he should stand. “Sorry.”

“Why do you want to know? It is not like, it is important.”

“Well, you are a chef and I am a pastry chef, I am just wondering if you know we can be a team?” Joshua said.

Jun looked at Joshua and Joshua was surprised when Jun locked his eyes with him, he suddenly felt something in his heart, something like a thug, but louder than that, a heartbeat maybe, he don’t know what it is, but it is getting louder as Jun keeps on looking at him.

“No.” Jun flatly said and Joshua heard imaginary cracks of glasses everywhere.

“What do you mean no?”

“No, I don’t want to be your partner and no, I am not going to answer any of your stupid questions,” Jun said then he walked faster.

 

~

 

Wonwoo was the one who saw Jun and Joshua, Jun ignored him, since yesterday, Joshua on the other hand, talked to Wonwoo. “How’s your day yesterday?” Wonwoo asked as he sweeps some of the leaves at the entryway.

“It’s fine, I guess?” Joshua said putting out the welcome board. “I am really happy to see the amusement park for the first time.”

“Oh really?” Wonwoo said. “Then how about coming with me next time?” Wonwoo asked with a smile plastered on his face.

Joshua still can’t forget when Wonwoo kissed his cheek, it is still fresh, but he thought that Wonwoo already forgot about it since he seems very casual talking to him now. Joshua smiled and nodded.

“Sure.”

Wonwoo’s face brightened up more hearing it. “Really?” Wonwoo held Joshua’s hands together. “It is a promise.”

“Promise.”

 

~

 

Joshua saw Jin, he doesn’t know him so he immediately went to Mingyu to ask and he answered him that Jin is the one in charge of Sana, someone important to Jun and Joshua was again confused no one is telling him who is Sana and he kept on hearing his name. Jin went to Jun and the two of them went out to the balcony area, Joshua was once again surprised when the door revealed a new face to him.

“Why are you here?” Joshua was surprised that Wonwoo was the one who said it.

“Jun-Hyung told me I can come here.” Joshua looked at him and Jungkook smiled, he is a bit awkward but the kid knows some manners, unlike the one who told him to come here. “Ah, I’m Jeon Jungkook, Wonwoo-hyung’s cousin.”

“Hong Joshua,” Joshua said, he was about to shake hands with Jungkook when Jin called him, Jungkook went there immediately.

“He likes him,” Wonwoo said.

“Who?” Joshua was confused.

“That guy.” Wonwoo pointed out Jin, “But that guy doesn’t like kids, I wonder why he is playing along with my cousin.”

“You’re letting him?” Joshua asked again.

“Jin flatly said to him, he doesn’t like kids, but Jungkook still likes him, the problem is not Jin but Jungkook, Jin is just tired to make Jungkook unlike him,” Wonwoo said. “Besides, is it not like Jin he doesn’t like Jungkook, it’s just Jungkook is still a kid.”

“How young is he?”

“21.”

“And how young is Jin?”

“26.”

“5 years difference.” Joshua was surprised. “Wait, you told me he is a doctor, right? Then...”

“He is a genius.”

 

~

 

Woozi came after playing 5 songs, he went to the table where Jin, Jun, and Jungkook are sitting at. He went next to Jungkook since it is the only chair available. Jun was almost pissed off when he saw Woozi’s smug face. “I heard they went on a date.”

Jungkook was surprised. “Who?”

“His precious pastry chef and his brother,” Woozi said.

Jungkook looked at Joshua who is busy in the kitchen, “Is he the one?”

“Huh?” Jin asked. “What are you talking about?”

“Jun-Hyung, is he the one?” Jungkook asked again. Jun looked away, Jungkook was happy, he bolted up from his chair and grabbed Jun’s hand. Jin was surprised and Woozi just whistled. “He is!”

 

~

 

Joshua managed to take a glance at Jun and his friends and he saw the kid suddenly bolted up from his chair, Joshua absentmindedly cuts his finger and Wonwoo noticed it. He went to him and managed to grab his hand that is already bleeding.

“What are you doing...” Wonwoo said then Joshua was about to pull away from his hand but Wonwoo immediately placed it in his mouth and tried the blood, Joshua was surprised, again Wonwoo did something.

 

Jun saw it, and from the view he got, Joshua is really shy but Wonwoo insisted doing it and even grabbed him to go with him at the staff room. Jun told them that he will be inside working, Jin who also saw the scene smiled.

“Why are you so curious about it?” Jin asked. Jungkook gave him a puzzled look.

“I am not.” Then Jun went inside, Mingyu said thanked him for going inside since he is really busy because Wonwoo and Joshua are missing in action and Dokyeom is nowhere to be found again. Jun quietly went to his place and start cutting some ingredients.

 

~

 

Seungcheol later arrived at the house, and saw Minghao sneaking up some foods, he also noticed that there was a pair of shoes in the doorway.

“Is Hansol there?” Seungcheol asked.

“Why are you so cold to him?” Minghao asked. “He didn’t even do something bad.”

“He didn’t?” Seungcheol said. “Last time I checked you went out without my permission because he ran home, what if next time his parents contact me and ask about him?” Seungcheol said as he removed his shoes.

“Hansol was only like that because his parents don’t approve us.”

Seungcheol looked at his brother and was surprised about what he heard. “What do you mean?”

Minghao was also surprised when those words accidentally slipped into his mouth. “N-nothing—“

“What do you mean you and Hansol? Tell me—“

“Minghao... ah, sorry he was taking his time, I really thought something happened to him.” Hansol was surprised to see Seungcheol and Minghao at the hallway; he bowed down to Seungcheol and remained quiet.

“You,” Hansol was surprised with Seungcheol, “What is your relationship with my brother.”

Both MInghao and Hansol were surprised when Seungcheol asked Hansol the question, Minghao was about to stop his brother because he knew something might get bigger if he won’t shut his mouth off, but Hansol step forward and gave his 90 degrees bow. “Your brother is special to me and I hope you won’t get mad if I ask Minghao out.”

Seungcheol looked at Minghao and Minghao looked at his brother back. “We need to talk, let him go home first,” Seungcheol said then he went to his room.

Minghao looked at Hansol and Hansol did the same, he patted Hansol’s head and smiled. “Everything will be alright and besides, hyung knows you are a good person,” Minghao said.

Hansol smiled and nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter