No. 5

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy that Joshua went on the beach was Jun, I'm sorry I didn't mention it here. and I am really sorry, it is not patisserie, it's pastry chef, I am really sorry for the wrong word I used.

“DONNNNNNNNNNNNE!!!!” Joshua said after he is done with the design of the wedding cake that he will be doing. Joshua closed his notebook and set that aside, he went to get new clothes so he can finally wash his face and go to sleep, the wedding will be the day after tomorrow and he needs energy.

When he got out of his room, he saw Seungcheol who just finished taking his bath. “Ah great, you’re here.”

“Huh?” Joshua said.

“I have something for you,” Seungcheol said then he went inside. “Come inside.”

Joshua followed him and went to his room, to be honest, that is the first time he went inside of Seungcheol’s room, no scratch that that’s the first time he went to someone else’s room. Seungcheol told him to sit down and he sat down on his bed while Seungcheol is looking for something on his desk.

“ah, found it,” Seungcheol said then he sat next to Joshua. “Here.” He opened the box that he is holding and it revealed a bracelet with a moon charm.

“T-That’s... a beautiful bracelet you got there,” Joshua said.

“Thank you.” Seungcheol pulled Joshua’s hand, that leads to making Joshua’s eyes grow wider as he felt the cold metal wrapping around his wrist. “I told you, I want to bring you back something, this is the only thing that caught my attention while I was in Seoul...” everything that follows that, Joshua can’t hear it anymore, all he can hear is the heartbeat that is loud enough to make everything around him inaudible, why? Because Seungcheol is putting the bracelet on his wrist. “There, thank God it’s not so small.”

Joshua smiled, hand wrapped around the bracelet, heart still beating fast. “T-Thank you...” Heat creeping on his face, all he can is that because he thought he lost his voice already.

Seungcheol smiled. “Thank you, for being here with us.” Joshua looked at him. “That’s my thank you gift, for being with us.”

“A-Ah...” Joshua said.

“Joshua?”

“Y-Yes?”

“I have a favor to ask you...” Seungcheol said. “The thing is... Wonwoo...”

“Wonwoo?”

“Yes... He is still recovering from an accident that is why he can’t do anything more than serving... if it is alright with you... can you stay a little bit longer?” Seungcheol said.

Right when Joshua thought he could melt down earlier, now is a more appropriate reason to be, not only he received something from Seungcheol but he also asked him to stay longer. He wanted to grin, to smile and go crazy but he can’t not in front of Seungcheol that would be very embarrassing.

“I...I’ll be glad to.” He finally said it without anything weird.

Seungcheol smiled and the thing about his smile is that it can light up Joshua’s entire world, funny right? How a smile of him can light up the entire of his.

 

~

 

Joshua immediately went to the bathroom after that, he smiled in front of the mirror and washed his face, but the grin still not leaving his face. He knew sooner or later, Seungcheol might notice so he needs to act natural and besides, he doesn’t know if Seungcheol swing that way. That’s one of his problems. He opened the door and Jun was there again.

“What?” Jun asked.

He smiled happily and patted Jun’s should. “Nothing~” he happily said then walked to his room.

“Idiot,” Jun said as he looked at Joshua.

 

~

 

“Prepare all your desserts, ingredients and the way of presenting it,” Jun said as he gives the papers to Wonwoo and Joshua.

They begin the day already but since the event is tomorrow, Jun decided to let Mingyu do everything, Mingyu is capable enough to do it.

“We got few costumers since it is already afternoon, list down everything that you two agreed to do, we will prepare it tonight and do the catering tomorrow,” Jun said.

“Will I go with you tomorrow?” Wonwoo asked.

“It’s better if you don’t there are things that MIngyu might not able to handle, besides, Jeonghan and Seungkwan agreed to perform here tomorrow, better have you here or else everything things might get messier,” Jun said then he walked away.

“Seungkwan?” Joshua asked.

“Dino’s friend, him, Minghao and Hansol, they are all in the same age... they usually go here but I guess they have some important things they need to do,” Wonwoo said.

“Oh,” Joshua said.

The two of them discussed the desserts that might go with the menu that Jun gave to them and Joshua also gave the design that he thought about, Wonwoo agreed with the design. They ended up with an apple as the main ingredient of the dessert.

“Isn’t it great?” Wonwoo said as they stack the papers.

“What?”

“The desserts, it’s been a while since I did this.” Wonwoo said, “The last time was with our other pastry chef, Dokyeom.”

“Dokyeom?”

“Yep, he is really a good one but he went on a vacation, 2 weeks, right after you got here. He said he needs to visit his lover.” Wonwoo said.

“Lover?”

“Yep, Dokyeom has a male lover in Seoul, he is a good dancer and knows how to bake, the two of them are really really great together,” Wonwoo said.

“Ah...” Joshua said. “I have a friend like that also.”

Wonwoo nodded, then he saw Joshua’s bracelet. “That’s great.”

“The desserts?”

“No, that bracelet of yours,” Wonwoo said and that made Joshua surprised. “Came fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter