No. 11

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun was preparing for the next day when Jin called him on the phone and asked him if he can talk with his friend who owns a daycare center. “What do you want?” Jun asked.

“You see this friend of mine is really a good person and besides you can cater and he has a very interesting partner,” Jin said.

“Partner?”

“Yep, so? I can ask them to go there tomorrow.” Jun sighed and Jin laughed hearing it. “Oh and by the way, Sana will be discharged tomorrow too, you better get her here or she will just go there, you don’t want Joshua to know it.”

“It’s not like I want him to meet her, it’s just... Sana will be—“

“Okay, okay,” Jin said then he ended the call.

Jun sighed and Joshua saw it, Joshua was still in the Carat’s because he wants to present a new set of desserts. “What was that?”

“Nothing.”

Joshua sighed. “Why are you angry with me again?”

Jun ignored him.

“Fine don’t talk to me,” Joshua said as he stirs some batter for his cake.

Then the bell rang and it lights up Joshua’s face, Jun noticed it because he is starring at Joshua. He knew who was it when he looked up, he saw his brother Seungcheol, it seems like he is very happy. “I have a good news.”

Joshua went to him immediately taking a look at the letter Seungcheol is holding. “Tomorrow will be the much-awaited fireworks festival, and we are invited to the best spot!” Seungcheol gladly announced. “Of course, Woozi, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Dokyeom, and Mingyu are coming too. Jun, you want to invite your friends tomorrow night?”

Jun continued chopping the ingredients for tomorrow, “I have a business talk with Jin tomorrow.” Joshua looked at Jun.

“Is that what you are talking about earlier? You don’t have any dessert—“

“You...” Jun looked at Joshua. “...should all go, and besides Jin said he’ll be on duty tomorrow, and I need to go somewhere else tomorrow.”

“Are you sure...” Joshua asked and Jun nodded. Joshua sighed.

 

~

 

Wonwoo was walking to go back to Carat’s when he saw Hoshi standing in the entrance way since it goes up, Hoshi is not sure if there is still someone inside. Wonwoo went to him. “What are you doing here?”

“Ah, I want to know where is Joshua living, but I guess the restaurant is already closed so I guess, I’ll—“ Hoshi was surprised when Wonwoo opened the entrance way.

“Dokyeom told me you are coming today, but didn’t know that you’ll come over at night,” Wonwoo said as they go up to the Carat’s. When they opened the door, they saw Jun, Joshua, and Seungcheol inside. Wonwoo smiled a little bit and Hoshi noticed it.

Joshua went to his friend. “Hoshi what are you doing here?” Joshua asked.

Hoshi looked at his friend. “I want to talk to you, about something...” Hoshi pulled his friend to the balcony area which is the safest place in the restaurant.

 

“Tell me, those three...” Hoshi was about to tell Joshua something when he realized something, “Wait... Joshua... those three... are they close?”

“Close? Jun and Seungcheol are brothers and Wonwoo is their pastry chef... if close by really close is what you mean, then yes, they are really close.” Joshua said.

“Joshua... the person who congratulated you, who was he?” Hoshi asked.

“Ah that’s Jun, he is the chef.”

“The guy that wants to be your friend?”

“Ah, Wonwoo.”

“And then Seungcheol.”

“Huh?” Joshua seems confused because Hoshi is suddenly asking him nonsense questions. “What’s the problem? Why are you here anyway?”

Hoshi was in the middle of thinking something when he remembered the real reason why he wants to see Joshua. “Ah, Jimin said that Taehyung will come here sooner, he is just finishing his work.”

“Huh?” Joshua was really surprised. “What do you mean by that, he can’t come here—“

“Jimin also said that he keeps on asking Taehyung to stay at Seoul with him, but Taehyung got the letter of Jimin’s parents who want him visit them.”

“When will he going here?” Joshua asked.

“I dunno. If he finds out that you are really here and working at Seungcheol, he will get wild.” Hoshi said. “How about you just take a leave here? It’s not like you can’t ask that right?”

“But Wonwoo is not yet healed and Dokyeom is going back and forth to their Seoul branch,” Joshua said. “I’ll think of a plan, just text me if he is already here, I need to do some explanation.”

“Joshua...” Hoshi seems to be thinking something again. “Just don’t be blind about this, Taehyung is still your brother and whatever he said must be something for you.”

“I know,” Joshua said.

 

~

 

The next morning, Jun was the last one to arrived, Joshua saw him and was about to greet him when suddenly the door opened revealing Jun’s friend, Jin and with two new guys, one is short and the other one looks like he is really a happy person. Joshua went to them. “Hello.” He greeted them, Jun gave him a confused look. “I want to talk to him too.” Joshua pouted. Jin laughed.

“Hello, I’m Kim Seokjin, I am a doctor in the other town, I came here today because my friends want to have some negotiation,” Jin said.

“Let’s take this on the balcony,” Jun said then he noticed something. “Wait...”

Woozi appeared as they heard the bell rung, and he seems to be surprised. “Hyung?”

“Jihoon?”

“Ah, your cute little brother.” The guy with a sunshine smile said. “Jihoonie, what are you doing here.”

“Jihoonie?” Jun asked.

Woozi sighed, “I guess if hyung and Hoseok-Hyung are involved it is something about work right?” Woozi said, “I’ll explain everything later, how about you all sit down?” Jun agreed and told Mingyu to cover him up for the kitchen, Joshua decided to go back to his place in the kitchen area while looking at the table where Jun and the others sat down.

“How long has it been since Woozi came here?” Joshua asked Mingyu.

“Woozi-hyung? He is friends with Seungcheol-hyung and Jun for a long time, since birth? The three of them are the HEADS of this place.”

“Really? It seems like they really are.” Joshua said as he tore apart his gaze from them back to what he is baking.

 

~

 

Jun was looking at the papers that were given to him by Jung Hoseok, the owner of Hope Land, a daycare downtown. Min Yoongi, Woozi’s brother, on the other hand, is looking around.

“I didn’t know something like this ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter