No. 7

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua don’t know what is going on, neither why is this going on. The thing is, he really doesn’t know what is happening, Jun pulled him and they ran away and ended up riding a boat. Jun said he’ll bring Joshua to a place where no one can see him neither cry nor hear him.

Under the heat of the sun, the two of them looked at the mountain, “Is that a...”

“That’s a mountain and we are not going there.” Jun said, “But look, isn’t it beautiful?”

Joshua smiled. “It is.”

Jun looked away. “Why are you crying?” Joshua looked at him. “I saw you, you were crying before going to the stage.”

“The thing is...” Joshua saw the bracelet that Seungcheol gave to him. “I...” Tears are almost there trying to escape his eyes. “I really want to...”

“You like him?” Joshua looked at Jun. “It’s obvious, too obvious that it irritates me.”

“B-But—“

“The thing about love is, the more it hurts you the more it is worth it,” Jun said. “The more it kills you, the more it makes you want it.”

Joshua wiped all of his tears and laughed. “A-Are you a sadist?” Jun glared at him. “But... thank you...” Joshua said. “Thank you because you let me see something this wonderful scenery... thank you.”

 

~

 

Wonwoo saw Seungcheol came back and he is alone, he went to him and served him a glass of water. “Where’s Jun and Joshua?”

Seungcheol looked at Wonwoo and saw him as if he is teasing him, “What do you mean?”

“Where are they?” Wonwoo repeated.

“I don’t know,” Seungcheol said.

“You don’t know? Or you didn’t want to know?” Wonwoo said. “That’s two different things.”

 

~

 

Joshua was standing on the edge of the boat, when a wave suddenly crashed on the boat, shaking it, Jun saw Joshua as he falls into the ocean, he panicked and looked for a floater or anything, “Damn, where are those when you need it!” but unfortunately nothing is there, too long under the water, Jun dived in to the ocean. He saw Joshua closing his eyes, he immediately swims to him and grabbed him to pull him above.

“Joshua!” He said on Joshua, he panicked, even more, when he saw Joshua’s eyes are closed, he thought he’s dead. “Come on!” Jun said while Joshua’s waist is still wrapped around his hand and the other one was used to swim to the boat. “Joshua!!! Joshua!! Jos—“

“What?” Jun looked at Joshua and he saw Joshua’s eyes were slightly opened. “Scared?” Joshua laughed.

Jun had enough and he let go of Joshua. “Not funny.”

“I know...” Joshua said. “But at least I know you care.”

“What?” Jun said.

“Thank you for saving me.”

“Whatever.”

 

~

 

Joshua looked at Jun when they got off the boat; the place is mainly made out of a huge rock, literally, it is as huge as a small island and Joshua asked himself if any of those descriptions fit the whole scenery or making any sense. Jun went up so Joshua followed him. What Joshua saw made amazed him, he saw the most beautiful sunset he ever saw.

“So...” Joshua started, “Is this the place?”

Jun gulped before starting anything, “This is where I go when our parents died, when they told me something when I want to escape... here, no one will ask you, no one will see you or judge you, no one will hear you...” Jun said. “You’re free to say anything here.”

“I see...” Joshua said feeling the wind wrapping around him as if they are blowing all his pains away.

“I’ll let you use this...” Jun said as he went to back to the boat. “I’ll be on the boat.”

But before Jun can even walk away, Joshua grabbed his hand. “I want to see the sunset with you.”

“Huh?”

Joshua smiled. “It’s lonely, I want to see the sunset with you.”

“What about your—“

“That’s in the past already, and besides, the sunset is too beautiful to be ignored,” Joshua said. “Please?”

Jun knew when Joshua said that word, he knew that he needs to do something, so pulled away from Joshua’s grip and sat down and look at the sunset, Joshua smiled and sat next to him. The two of them watched the sunset.

 

~

 

Wonwoo saw Jun and Joshua getting off the boat, he smiled and went to them. “There you are.” Joshua and Jun were surprised when they saw Wonwoo walking towards them. It’s already dark outside and cold, so they were surprised when they saw Wonwoo.

“What are you doing here?” Joshua asked. “It’s 8 already?”

“Your shift is 3 hours over,” Jun commented.

Wonwoo smiled. “I was sad when I didn’t see the two of you, you went out without me?”

“H-Huh—“ Joshua wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter