One Drunken Text Message

One Drunken Text Message

Chapter 12 

 

There's nothing quite like waking up with a hangover. Yuri had only experienced it two times before. The first had been when she had her first experience with alcohol. Vivian had told her, chug the clear slush in a bottle and Yuri took that as drink as much as she could. Yeah, that didn't worked out so well because she ended up throwing up about three times throughout the rest of the night. The second time, she and Sihoo had broken up. This would be the third time and while she didn't have an instance urged to puke due to the abundance of alcohol she consumed, she wanted to puke over the incredible amount of nerves she was experiencing at that very moment. 

 

Last night. 

 

What had happened last night? Yuri attempted to recalled the memories from last night. Her eyes cracked opened and she saw the familiar décor of Taeyeon's side of the dorm. Ok, good start. Yuri was in her dorm. Her feet wiggled beneath the covers. Where was Vivian though? Where was Taeyeon? Why wasn't Taeyeon here to lecture her for having her cousin here? Yuri was ready to shoot up in panic but then, as her long legs moved, she felt another pair of legs. Legs that weren't hers, 'Please let it be Vivian? Please? Please? Please?'

 

Her body turned until she was face to face with Jaejoong's chest. Bare chest, she might add. Air was caught in as she tried to figured out the appropriate reaction because she really wanted to screamed but she also wanted to reframe from causing her head anymore pain. Maybe if she just slowly made her way out of the covers. Apparently, Jaejoong had other plans though because his arms came around her waist and dragged her body in an upward fashion towards him. His nose pressed into her neck. His breathing was slow and steady which made Yuri determined that he was still sleeping. Yuri felt stiff against him. Dear god, he held onto her with an intense gripped. 

 

One thing was for sure; Yuri's heart shouldn't be pounding this fast first thing in the morning. Wait. Was she wearing any clothes? Yuri was frantic until she wiggled around slightly to feel the dress from last night still attached to her body. She relaxed. Why was Jaejoong half- though? 

 

"Mm, you smell good." Jaejoong's voice was raspy and deep as he whispered into her neck. 

 

Yuri frozed. She squeezed her eyes shut. Ok, if she just counted to ten, she would recollect herself and deal with this like a mature person. 

 

One. Two. Three. Four. 

 

Jaejoong's lips brushed against her neck. 

 

Yuri squealed and pushed Jaejoong so hard, he hit the wall against her bed and gave it a nice thud, "Stopped!" She snapped. 

 

His hands shot up above his head in surrender, "Would you calm the hell down?!" Jaejoong snapped back, as he attempted to sit up. Yuri was already off the bed and on her feet. 

 

"Don't tell me to calm down! You never tell a girl to calm down!" Yuri fired back, "I have every right to be freaking out right now so just..." She held the side of her head to keep from exploding, "Just shut up and let me think for a second." 

 

Jaejoong's lips was sealed shut as Yuri stood there with one arm out as if he were about to attacked her, 'Come on Yul.' He thought, 'She couldn't have possibly been upset from last night.'

 

"Last night." Yuri spoke into the air, "I drank. Vivian came with me to the party. Where is she?" She asked him. 

 

"I left her with Kyuhyun and he let her passed out at his place." 

 

"Taeyeon? Didn't she come home last night?" 

 

"Uh." Jaejoong hesitated because he wasn't sure how to explained what happened when the two of them came here last night. Taeyeon was here. She was. That was the awkward part because when Jaejoong came here to dropped Yuri off... 

 

"You used to be so mean to me and now you are kissing me." Yuri slurred her words. 

 

"I know." Jaejoong murmured, making Yuri giggled while she grasped onto his arm. 

 

"You will never be mean to me again, right?" Yuri asked, as they arrived at her door. 

 

"Never." Jaejoong answered. Yuri leaned against her door but she pulled Jaejoong with her in the processed, "When did you start liking me?" She asked him, with her arms around his neck. Jaejoong tried to captured this moment and keep it forever. He wasn't completely delusional though. Yuri was intoxicated. He was only enjoying a soft buzzed and was beginning to sober up. He just hope that Yuri would still feel the way he thought she felt tomorrow. 

 

"Hm." Jaejoong mused, "Do you remembered the day we were outside and I got double-dog dared to climbed that really tall tree in the neighborhood park?" 

 

Yuri smiled at him. Her head nodded as she recalled that day. They were only seven years old, "Yeah, you didn't want to do it." 

 

"That's right." Jaejoong replied, as he adjusted his hands on her waist, "I was a ing wimp..." 

 

"You were a kid." 

 

"Yeah, but you were too, and you said you had climbed it with me if I did it." Jaejoong reminded her, as he slipped his face closer to hers until his lips brushed her ear, "That was the day. That day, I knew you were someone special that I wasn't going to give up. Ever." 

 

Yuri's mouth dropped. Her eyes squinted at him skeptically, "We were seven." 

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"Why did you hate me in high school?" 

 

As Jaejoong was about to answered, Taeyeon opened the door, "Could you be quiet?!" Taeyeon snapped, until she saw who stood in front of her. She stepped back and opened the door. 

 

"I'm sorry. Yuri had a little too much and..." 

 

"Jaejoong Oppa, I swear to god, just bring her inside." Taeyeon said, exasperated. 

 

Yuri raised her brows, "Someone's a little cranky." She followed with a giggled before walking inside and dragging Jaejoong by the hand into the room. 

 

"Yuri, don't you think you should let Jaejoong Oppa go home and...?" 

 

"No! I'm not done speaking to him!" Yuri told Taeyeon sternly. 

 

"Yuri." 

 

"Taeyeon." Yuri replied, pulling Jaejoong into the room until she collapsed into her bed. 

 

"Oh my god, no! I'm not doing this! Oppa, do something!" Taeyeon demanded. 

 

"What do you expect me to do?" Jaejoong asked, as Yuri hung onto him. 

 

"Leave." 

 

"No. Shhh. Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon." Yuri lowered her voice as she tried to be quiet, "We are going to sleep right now. I promise." She said, as she took the sheets and covered her body, "Jaejoong Oppa." She whispered at him. Jaejoong looked up at Taeyeon in a pleading manner, "We will be quiet and we will be sleeping, promise." Jaejoong told her. 

 

Taeyeon tapped her foot, clearly aggravated by the situation, "Fine, but if I hear one peep out of you two, I'm going to slash your throat." 

 

Jaejoong gulped because although he knew Taeyeon would never hurt Yuri, she wouldn't hesitate to hurt him. Slowly, he wiggled his body underneath the covers with Yuri. His arms came around her when he saw that she was trying to refrained from giggling. 

 

"Shhh." He said. 

 

Those memories flashed through Jaejoong's mind and he was very curious as to what Yuri actually remembered, "She was here last night but she left this morning." 

 

"This morning?" Yuri asked, "What time is it?" 

 

"Uh, damn, that's a good questioned." Jaejoong said, as he stretched his arms over his head. Yuri's eyes widened as she watched his muscles flexed on his arms and chest, his bare chest. Quickly, she searched for her phone because she couldn't just stared at him like a ert. When she found it, it was hidden underneath Jaejoong's shirt on the ground. 

 

Her clock read 3pm. Holy ! 

 

"How much do you remembered?" 

 

Yuri swallowed at his questioned, "I don't...I was drinking on the porch and then I talked to Kyuhyun and then..." "Wait, what were you talking to Kyuhyun about?" 

 

Yuri hesitated as she recalled Kyuhyun telling her to just go for it and tell Jaejoong how she felt. That didn't make senses either because she remembered that she wasn't even sure how she felt when she went to speak with Jaejoong, "N...Nothing important." She answered quickly. 

 

Unfortunately, Jaejoong dropped it because the important part was that Kyuhyun didn't mentioned a certain serial killer. 

 

"What else do you remembered?" 

 

"We..." Yuri thought back and then it hit her. Hard. The kissed. They kissed. Jaejoong kissed her. She kissed him back. She said keep going and...Oh, god. Everything was blurry and only bits and pieces were coming back to her like coming back to her dorm and then nothing. She met his eyes and Jaejoong drew in her expression. Yuri knew in that moment that Jaejoong knew she knew. He wasn't about to let her get away with ignoring what had happened between them either. Yuri searched her mind to think of something that could get her out of this realization, "Nothing, that was about it. Kyuhyun was the last thing I remembered." Yuri told him quickly, and then stepped over to her dresser because she needed to get out of this dress and into something that actually made her feel...Well, dressed. 

 

"Wow. I would have thought you had remembered having wild monkey with me. I mean, Yuri, it was pretty unforgettable..." 

 

Yuri screeched as she turned red and faced him, "All we did was kissed!" 

 

"Ha! You do remembered!" Jaejoong shouted, with triumphed. 

 

"That was not fair. You tried to lied to me." 

 

"What do you called what you just did?" 

 

"I didn't remembered everything. I don't remembered why your shirt is off." Yuri tried to covered her mistake but her planned of attacked was about to backfired. Jaejoong got up quietly, too quietly, "Wha...What are you doing?" Yuri asked, as he stepped closer to her. 

 

"Do you want to know why my shirt is off?" Jaejoong asked, as he back Yuri up against the dresser until her back was pressed against the wooden texture. 

 

"You probably just needed to cool off." Yuri mumbled, as her head tilt backwards to stared up at him. Any confidence she held completely dropped. 

 

"No. It was pretty chilly last night. I should have kept it on but you were persistent in seeing what my skinned looked like. I believe your actual words were, 'What does a fencing body looked like?'" 

 

"I di...didn't say that." Yuri attempted to argued. The terrible part was that she had no idea if she said that or not. Even worse, she had thought about it before when she caught a glimpse of him the day she picked him up from his dorm. She was too embarrassed then but last night, she wouldn't have care. Obviously, all pride had been thrown out the window. 

 

"You did." Jaejoong continued, as he brought his hands up to cradle her cheek, "To be fair, you were really embarrassed after I took it off though and it was ing adorable." 

 

"You need to stopped cursing like that." Yuri told him, as her hands gripped the top of her dresser for support, "Then shut me the up." Jaejoong told her, before he reached down and pressed his lips to hers. Yuri let out a high-pitched squealed against his lips from all the pent up anxiety. Her eyes widened from embarassment and for a second, she thought he had pulled away and laughed but he ended up grabbing her by the waist and pulling her up into the air against him and the dresser. Yuri gasped lightly and she swore she felt Jaejoong's lips twisted into a smiled for a split second. When had Jaejoong become so strong? When had he become such a good kisser? Yuri questioned everything until she finally collapsed into his embrace. Her fingers were shaking anxiously. 

 

Sihoo had never been so passionate. Sihoo. Yuri had only ever been in one relationship and that lasted three years, "Jaejoong Oppa." Yuri broke the kissed until they were inches apart. Her chest rose and deflated quickly. 

 

"Mm?" Jaejoong murmured, with his eyes directed at her lips, ready to nipped at her already swollen lips. 

 

"Put me down and looked at me ok?" Yuri said, with every bit of will power she had in her. Jaejoong's eyes were heated when he finally met her eyes. Slowly, his hands clamped around her waist and settled her back onto her feet. 

 

"Alright." Jaejoong said, as he waited for her to continued. 

 

"I...um." Yuri flushed heavily, "I think you should go." She choked out. What had he done? Dear god, he was all over her and she hated it. 

 

"Oppa." Yuri interrupted his thoughts, "I don't mean it like I didn't like this or...um." Yuri's eyes widened. Could this be anymore embarrassing? Jaejoong's face lit up again. He no longer looked frantic but hopeful, "I mean, I...I did." Jaejoong tried to hold back a grinned, "I just need to get dressed and I need to think about all of this and I really can't think when you are so..." She stopped to catch her breath, "Close." 

 

Jaejoong couldn't helped but give her a toothy grinned. Yuri watched as his smiled grew. Her chest warmed up and her stomach twisted into butterfly knots at the thought of her being the causes of his happiness. 

 

"So, you do like this?" Jaejoong asked. 

 

Yuri flushed and narrowed her eyes at him. How was she supposed to answered that? Ok, yes, she was momentarily weak and melted into him like butter but that didn't mean she could just be with him. With caution, she pushed him away to escape the cage he had created around her. Dizziness washed over her and her head felt a million times heavier. 

 

"I'm not saying anything, Oppa. I just have to change and if you don't leave within the next minute, I'm going to kicked you out without your shirt." 

 

Jaejoong debated whether or not to pulled her back because goddamn, he wanted to. For the first time, he could see Yuri within his grasps. He didn't feel like she would completely cancelled him out of her life. He couldn't be greedy though. Yuri appeared to be like a deer caught in headlights and if he made one wrong move, she had sprint, "Keep it." 

 

"Huh?" Yuri asked, as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

 

"The shirt. Keep it. I don't mind walking out like this and I know you will want something to remembered me by." He winked and Yuri all but screamed at him as she pointed to the door. 

 

"Alright, but just remembered, you liked what just happened." 

 

"Oppa." 

 

Jaejoong grinned while backing away and fumbled for the doorknob without his shirt. Yuri just rolled her eyes at his decision. Fine, he could walked out of here without his shirt. It wasn't like she care if he got laughed at. In the next few seconds, the door clicked shut. 

 

Finally. 

 

Suddenly, whistles sounded in the hallway, "Get some dude!" A male voice echoed through Yuri's dorm hallway, "Oh my god, isn't that...?" Yuri's eyes widened as she swore she heard someone say something about it being her room. Her hands covered her face. Jaejoong should have left with his shirt. She quickly went to the pile of clothes and found a shirt that wasn't Taeyeon's or Yuri's. It had to be Jaejoong's. Running out to give it to him would only make things worse. Oh, god. She brought her hands up along with his shirt like it would get rid of the embarrassment. Her nose was met with the scent of Jaejoong's cologne. A blushed appeared on her cheeks, that smell was deadly. 

 

Amazingly deadly. 

 

Pressing the fabric onto her lips, she could still feel the sensation of Jaejoong's mouth on her lips. Everything was about to change.