MY TYPE — Yunhyeong

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh oh your cute voice
oh oh we’re getting closer.
Why did you come now?
Love has finally come to me~"

 

He can't believe it. Any single of it.

This can't happen to him? What did his parents think of him? Some kind of a puppet to sell to someone just so they could profit more?

"This is bull." He whispered, bringing the flute of champagne to his mouth, his friends either nodding or chuckling darkly.

Jiwon, in his right, tapped his shoulder for support.

"It's not your fault that you were born with life already planned out." He said and Hanbin chuckled.

"You mean, a wife planned out for him." The younger added, in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere.

"Well, why don't you look at the bright side hyung? I'm sure your parents won't let you marry some descendant of Shrek." Donghyuk said, earning light chuckles from their table.

"Yes, that's for sure. My mom, in particular, seemed to be allergic to persons not near her standard of beautiful." Yunhyeong replied with a sigh.

"See?! We're not ugly!" Hanbin said and him and Bobby nod their heads proudly.

These silly friends of mine...

 

"Yoyo, your mom." Jinhwan said, motioning to his back and he looked over his shoulder to see his mom approaching them.

"Hello, kids." She said and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Eomoni~" They replied and stood up to bow lightly to the older female, Chanwoo, who's sitting on Yunhyeong's left, offered his seat to Yunhyeong's mother.

Eomoni. Yes, they're that close. They call each other's parents' as their own.

"Thank you, Chanwoo. Let's all sit down." She said and nodded for them to sit down and the boys followed suit.

"Are you nervous, son?" She asked and Yunhyeong visibly tensed.

Nervous? More like preparing for my early death. 

When he didn't reply, his mom tapped his left hand and giggled.

"She's not bad, adeul-ah. In fact, she's the prettiest I've seen. Trust me. She also took up Literature on City of London School. Isn't that great? A beautiful and smart soon-to-be-wife." His mother gushed and Yunhyeong shared a helpless look with his friends.

Great. A boring soon to be wife!

"Ah, that's great...eomoni." Junhoe said and Yunhyeong's mom laughed in glee. "She's great especially when you get to know he--"

 

"Jihyun sieomoni?" A voice called out from behind Hanbin, who's sitting on Yunhyeong's mother's left.

Their eyes must have deceived them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter