MY TYPE — B.I

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your falling, long, straight hair is so pretty.
Your shy eye smile, the look on your face
when you space out.
It all looks so pretty to me, it makes my heart tremble."

 

There she was again, sitting at her usual sit at the very front row, center column, her right hand on her chin, supporting her head, as her gaze wanders off, probably spacing out again--a habit she's known for.

Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug.

And there he was again, admiring the long-haired, doe-eyed girl from his seat at the back, beside the window; his left hand supporting his head as his right hand taps patiently at his desk.

Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug

"I've never heard someone melting from another person's gaze, but she might be the first one." His friend, Bobby, told him in a hushed voice, causing a blush to creep up his neck, cheeks and ears but he didn't remove his gaze from her yet.

Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug

Not until she looks at--

Oops! Caught!

Again!

"Hahaha. Look who's caught." Bobby snickered and Hanbin shoved him playfully.

"Stop teasing me or I'll throw your plushies away." He threatened and Bobby pretended to zip his mouth, still chuckling.

Hanbin shook his head at his naughty friend and returned his gaze to his crush when he noticed her looking at him with an eyebrow raised, with a pout, she turned away from him and fished out her phone from her pocket to busy herself with it.

-

I’m talkin’ about your mom
Talkin’ about your dari
Talkin’ about your lips
Talkin’ about your
meori buteo bal kkeut kkaji
OH I’m talkin’ about your mom
Talkin’ about your everything
geunde neon neodisseo

Hanbin faintly sang as he walked down the hallways. Classes were done for the day and he's ready to go home. Now, where the hell is Bobby?

He rounded to the left but was met with a soft force, sending him stumbling backwards.

He bumped?

Jung Haerin!

His crush was sitting on the floor. Hanbin got it now. He collided with Haerin.

He offered his hand to help her stand up and Haerin took his outsretched hand and dusted her skirt once she's standing straight.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking to where I was walking!" He heard her say and she bowed after. 

"N-no! It w-was my fault too! No, don't bow!" Hanbin panicked as he saw Haerin still bowing down.

"Eh?" Haerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter