EMPTY

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINHWAN

"It’s over...
My love, where are you?
Now we are just a memory, I was happy.
Don’t forget me;
Let’s meet again."

'Don't forget me.' He clearly remembers how he stressed these words to her; that somehow got him thinking would she ever forget him? Sure, they broke up. But three years in a relationship, he prays she won't just cast it aside. They have been each other's world for three years and one huge mistake led them to break up.

One huge mistake. And it's all because of him.

He wonders...

Did that make him sound selfish? Asking her not to forget him?

But he won't. He won't ever forget her. Those times when he was so down he thought he's at the rock bottom but she proved to him how she was his rock at the bottom, those times when all he wanted was to break down and she allowed him to but never left his side through it all, those times where they would just cuddle in bed all day and still be able to mark it as one of their best days well spent, those times when he was just so, so innocently happy with her; those times, she never left him feel alone, forsaken, pressured or lacking.

At one point, she made him her lifeline, would she forget that?

He now knows. You couldn't trade diamond for pebbles. It just hurt too much that he learned it the hard way which involves him and that bundle of hope called her breaking up.

It hurts. It hurts because he can't do anything about it but mourn for his lost love.

'Let's meet again, Mirae, please...'

 

YUNHYEONG

"My reflection in the mirror...
Is so empty, as if there’s nothing there;
There’s no smile on my face.
I walk alone on the street...
But this empty street feels so empty;
It’s quiet just like my heart."

It's over.

How many times does he need to chant that over and over his head just so it could finally dawn into him?

It's over. What he and Gyuri had...whatever magic he and Gyuri had, it's over. All over. Done. Nothing but a fragment of the past. A memory.

"You weren't trying Yunhyeong." Her soft voice resonates through their shared bedroom.

"I was and I am! I will, too!" He answered back but was cut short when he noticed her shake her head. Was it disappointment?

"Even if you were as you say, it wasn't enough. You did not try enough." Were her last words before she rolled her suitcase towards the main door.

While him? He was there, kneeling, crying, still begging for her to come back.

Still hoping.

Begging...

He won't stand up...

.

.

.

But she never came back.

And whose fault was that? Right, him.

Again.

"Ah, what an empty street." He muttered to himself, kicking pebbles on the ground, while his left hand is in his jean pocket and his right hand trying to wipe the tears escaping from his eyes.

"Ah...what an empty heart..." He muttered again, before leaning on the post, fishing his phone out of his pocket and dialling her number.

"Yoboseyo?" God, he misses her voice so much.

"Uh, yoboseyo? Yunhyeong? Hello~?"

...

"I miss you. Please come back."

 

BOBBY

"Good days and sad days;
Hard days and happy days.
Now it becomes memories of the past.
The me and you of the past are now over,
It’s like I came back to reality.
My reason to live is gone, my head is complicated.
When I open my eyes in the morning, my heart feels empty;
I feel the emptiness, just like I did before I met you."

"Hey Bobby." Greeted Sandara,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter