MY TYPE — Donghyuk

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is no flaw anywhere;
There’s no time to be bored, you’re perfect."

I’m a man who’s holding a pretty flower;
A man who’s holding a flower called you, who everyone loves.
I’m drunk with your scent, getting hazy again;
Don’t get plucked away.
Please.

BIGBANG's Bae Bae could be heard blasting from the practice room as ten bodies moved in sync with each other.

"And six, seven, eight. And pose." Counted one of the back-up dancers and they all stopped moving once the music stopped.

"YEAHHH!" GDragon said and they all hugged or clapped the back of their 'parnters'.

"Thank you so much for a job well done, Hani-ah!" Taeyang said to his partner and his partner thanked him back.

 

"Don't you ever get bored?"Jinhwan popped beside Donghyuk, who's peeping at the practice room, eyeing his long time crush, Shim Hani.

"Is that even a question, hyung?" Donghyuk asked back as he prepares to leave. "Besides, look at her. Who would ever get bored looking at her?"

The two walked towards the elevator, preparing to leave for their dorm as they continued their conversation.

"Hmm. Me? I mean, iKON would. It's just you, Dong~" Jinhwan said and Donghyuk sighed.

"Okay, maybe it's just me. But don't say it like you don't get bored of gawking at Haeyeol noona or like the way Hanbin hyung gapes at AeRi noona, too." Donghyuk voiced out as the elevator doors open to them.

"Hm, good point made." Jinhwan shrugged and just as the elevator doors were about to close, a hand slipped in between.

"Ah, wait!"

A panting dancer of YG Ent went inside much to Donghyuk's surprise, causing the older male to smirk a little.

"Ah! Thank you!" Hani bowed to the two members of iKON and they bowed back.

"Long day at practice?" Jinhwan asked, his kind nature showing.

"Ne. How about you, Jinhwan-ssi, Donghyuk-ssi?" Hani timidly replied as she keeps her eyes downcasted.

"We just finished recording some tracks, ne Donghyuk-ah?"Jinhwan replied, trying to get Donghyuk to enter the conversation.

"Uhm, ne." Donghyuk said.

This shy ball.

*ting!*

"Oh, I'll be going ahead, Jinhwan-ssi, Donghyuk-ssi. Thank you once again and have a nice rest!" Hani exclaimed before going out of the elevator, the two boys stepping out suit.

 

"You! That was your chance to talk to her!" Jinhwan lightly scolded Donghyuk with a pout and the younger only scratched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter