MY TYPE — Bobby

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A girl, can I ask you something?
Where did you learn to talk so chicly?
You work and walk and spit words like a boss,
wonder woman, in reality you’re so feminine."

 

*knock knock*

iKON were taking a break from recording when a certain silver-head popped in after two soft knocks and they looked up to see none other than 2NE1's fierce leader, CL.

"Sunbae!" They exclaimed and stood up to bow, CL nodding at them in acknowledgement.

"Guys, any of you seen Star around? I suppose she'd be here.." Seoul City's Baddest Female asked soon as she settled inside and sat at one of the L-shaped couches inside. "..since you know, this is her recording studio." She finished before fishing her phone from her shorts' pocket.

"She was here a little earlier, noona. Said she'll grab something from the BIGBANG hyungs and come back." B.I explained and CL nodded, muttering an "okay, thank you." as a response.

CL looked up from her phone where she sensed the tensed atmosphere.

"Come on~ I'm your noona. Why the awkwardness?" She joked, easing the tense air around, just then, the door clicked open and came in CL's subject.

"BYUUUL!" CL immediately jumped at the startled female, who was caught off-guard, thus stumbling back a little.

"Unnie! Heavy!" Byul said, patting the older one's , the boys of iKON laughing at the background.

"Gaaah. I've missed you and this is what I get?" Chaerin sulked and Byul just snickered.

"If you were a little lighter, I'd reconsider, unnie." She replied and Chaerin sneered at her.

"Yah, iKON, do you think this is how a dongsaeng should treat her unnie?" Chaerin asked them and they all perked up, upon hearing their group name.

"Aigoo. iKON, you think this is how an idol should treat her producer?" Byul bit back and iKON just had to laugh at her response.

"Why do I feel like you guys are ganging up on me? Just why?" Chaerin exasperatedly said and sat back down on the sofa dramatically.

 

"Hanbin, are you all good now?" Byul asked as soon as she sat on her reclining chair, facing her macbook, mixers and other instruments.

"Ne, noona. Bobby will record his parts after our break, which is now." B.I replied and Byul looked at Bobby, who beamed at her with that cute, contaegous smile of his.

"Tokki-ah, you ready?" Byul joked as she clicks on something on her mac, preparing for Bobby's recording.

"Yes, Byul noona!" He said and sped towards the recording room, taking CL and Byul by shock.

Byul looked forward when she hears tapping at the glass panel separating her and Bobby, so she opened his mic as he spoke through it.

"Noona!" He said.

"Bobby, I didn't order you to come there yet." Byul also spoke through her mic and they watch as Bobby's face lit up in humiliation but soon replaced by an adorable grin shortly after.

"Mianhae~" He said and continued to grin cutely. "Bobby's weird on a cute way." CL blurted out and she nodded in silent agreement, the boys of iKON snickering to the oblivous Bobby inside the recording booth, dancing that silly dance of his.

"Hanbin, are you sure your member is...okay?" Byul asked the leader uncertainly and iKON had to laugh at that, for once, they saw their producer lose her cool because of their silly rabbit.

"He's perfectly fine, I assure you, noona." Hanbin replied with a slight smirk.

Bobby was being...Bobby. But today, he was feeling a little more energetic, hence his random dance bursts.

 

When Jinhwan came out of the booth, they all sighed. Finally, they were finished with the recording of #WYD. All that's left now is the Music Video and then they're all set.

"Now that I'm done with my commitments... Chaerin unnie, how may I help you?" Byul asked, leaning back on her reclining chair and cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter