MY TYPE — Chanwoo

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S

"I really like you.
Even when you yawn sometimes,
it’s my style."

 

"Come on, Chanwoo-ah. It couldn't be that you don't have a crush on someone! Come on! Just a crush!" Bobby persuaded and his hyungs all nodded, making him sigh heavily.

"It's just a crush, don't make a big deal out of it. I told you, I don't have any, hyung." Chanwoo replied and the boys whined in protest.

"You're not normal!!!" Junhoe said and continued whining.

"Come ooooon~! You aren't attracted to anybody? Lie! Even to Dara-noona?" Donghyuk pushed on and Chanwoo pretended to think.

"Hmmmm...let me see...."

And the boys waited patiently.

"No." He answered after roughly a minute of agonizing wait.

"You're so evil!" Yunhyeong said and Chanwoo laughed; he's the only person laughing in the room while the other boys are either grumpy or whiny.

"You're gay." Jinhwan taunted and Chanwoo shook his head violently.

"Of course not! Hyung!"

"Then how come you don't have a crush?" Hanbin interrogated and Chanwoo gave up.

*sigh*

"Fine! It's Heeyoung noona!" Chanwoo blurted out, regretting it soon after when his hyungs jumped around like party animals.

"I knew it!!! I KNEW IT!" Bobby said while jumping like a rabbit.

"Hyungs, tone it down..." Chanwoo muttered, his ears turning red. "Someone might hear..."

 

"So...tell us, maknae. What do you like about Heeyoung noona? Ayyyye, that's why I see you sometimes spacing out on dance practices huh. You're oggling at our choreographer~" The ever-hyper Bobby questioned as they went back to their places huddled on the floor, legs crossed, while interrogating the poor maknae.

"Uhh, I don't know? You tell me, hyungs. Jinhwan hyung once said Heeyoung noona is his ideal woman." Chanwoo said, leaning on his arms which were propped at his back.

"Well, ideal type. Heeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter