MY TYPE — Junhoe

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We have a good connection;
My heart is overwhelmed.
Every time you call my name,
I can’t stop smiling."

"I hate you, Junhoe-oppa!"

How Goo Junhoe could make Haneul cry so much due to anger is beyond her. He was annoying. He was sassy. He was a nagger.

And she hates him so much, with every fiber of her being.

She hates him beyond reasonable doubt.

"I don't care. You still ." Junhoe replied, the goofy smile never leaving his lips as he continues to tease Donghyuk's cousin.

"He said you , Haneul. OOOOOHHHH!!!" Bobby egged on, much to the younger girl's dismay.

"I don't! Argh! I beat you at Di Bi Di Bi Dip so it's you who !" The infuriated girl cried out.

"What can you say about that Junhoe? Yah! You letting yourself lose?!" Hanbin stepped in, causing more ruckus at the living room.

"Really? No, you . I just let you win, since.you..so.much." He replied, mocking the younger girl who looks like she's about to burst out any minute now, judging from her burning neck, face and ears.

The iKON members watch them with eyes filled with amusement and mocking laughs.

 

You see, Haneul's only intention in visiting their dorm was to cook for them, since her cousin Donghyuk requested her in that oh-so-cute-voice of his and she didn't have the heart to say no, even if she's in the middle of reviewing for their bloody mid-term examinations. The boys need her assistance, who was she to say no?

And now, what's he doing? He's letting this... this giant bully her! He's even laughing. How dare they? She cooked for them even if she's tired with school works and this is what they do in return?

"Hey, midget. Cat got your tongue? Aww, how does it feel? so much that your opponent let's you win?" Junhoe continued with his endless sassing and the moment hot, angry teals fell off the younger's eyes, he was stoned.

And so are the others.

"I hate you, Junhoe oppa! I hate you so much!" She shouted and with fists clenched at her sides, she walked out of their dorm, with a heavy heart.

They were frozen for a moment before Donghyuk got on his feet to chase his upset cousin.

 

"What did I do..." Junhoe muttered as he paced back and forth at the living room his left hand on his chin, his right arm crossed over his left chest to support his left hand, the others are as crestfallen as he is.

"I pushed her to her limit. I'm horrible." He continued muttering as incoherent mumbles followed soon after.

"We're so mean... She cooked healthy meals for us even if she's tired reviewing for their mid-term exams and this is what we did to repay her back. I feel bad.." Yunhyeong said and jutted his bottom lip out to a pout.

They w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter