JUST GO — Yunhyeong

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I’ll let go of the hand that I held.
Before I change my mind, don’t regret it and...
Just go."

 

Taehyung.

That name rang countless of times on Yunhyeong's head.

Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung.

Who are you, Taehyung?

...

'Why does my girlfriend keep muttering your name in her sleep?' He thought as he ran his fingers on his hair frustratedly, gripping the tips and tugging it harshly.

"Who are you?!" He shouted, out of frustration.

He wouldn't act like this is it had been a one-time thing.

Maybe it's just someone from the past and she dreamt of the someone. But no, these past few days, it had been recurring in her sleep, the slurry sleep-talks and the clear Taehyun's. It was driving him insane.

And his girlfriend's behavior didn't help him that much.

In fact, it made his situation a lot more worse than it should be.

Why was she suddenly giving him the cold shoulder? What did he do?

He's going nuts. 

He needs his answers fast.

And he needs them now.

-

"Yunhyeong-ah. What a pleasant surprise!" Kwon Jiyong looked up from behind his reading glasses to the guy standing infront of him.

"Hyung." Yunhyeong said and bowed a little.

"Take a sit. Why are you so stiff? Loosen up." Jiyong joked and Yunhyeong sat down, a sigh escaping his lips.

"What brings you to my office so suddenly, Yunhyeong-ah?" The older male asked as he set down the papers he's reading to focus on the still stiff male sitting infront of him.

"Hyung, about Gyuri..." Yunhyeong started and Jiyong perked up, all ears.

"What about her?" He inquired and Yunhyeong cleared his throat once, before looking directly at his girlfriend's brother's eyes.

"Hyung, do you by any chance, know someone named Taehyung?" He dropped and the sudden scowl of Jiyong alarmed him.

Who is this Taehyung guy, exactly?

"He was...Gyuri's ex-boyfriend. They broke up two months before you and...Gyuri became an item... Didn't she tell you this?" Jiyong carefully said and the crease in his forehead deepened when he noticed that Yunhyeong became visibly pale. "Yunhyeong-ah, is there anything wrong?"

"Hyung...Gyuri... she's been acting so cold to me lately. I don't know what I did. I've always been so careful of her, I loved her more than I did myself and suddenly, everything changed. I woke up one morning where she isn't the same anymore... I feel like something's wrong. And for a few days now, Gyuri has been muttering a name in her sleep... Taehyung." He didn't know what happened, suddenly he was pouring his heart out to his girlfriend's brother.

Everything was so sudden.

"Yunhyeong-ah, don't cry. Come on, now... Let me see. Hm, do you want me to talk to her?" Jiyong coaxed the younger male.

"I just needed answers, hyung. I'll talk to her. Thank you." Yunhyeong answered, after he calmed down and bowed to Jiyong before he turned around to exit.

"Yunhyeong-ah, do what you think is best for your relationship and for you, too. Sometimes, being selfish comes in handy, and that sometimes, your pride could be the only thing left to save you." Jiyong said just before Yunhyeong stepped out of his office.

Thank you, hyung.

 

"Where have you been?" Gyuri asked as soon as Yunhyeong stepped foot in their shared apartment.

"Just out with Chanwoo and the others." He replied and he proceeds to kiss his girlfriend's right cheek.

"I'm going to take a bath. Cook dinner?" Gyuri said as she peeked at her boyfriend from behind her lashes.

"Sure." He answered and she went to the bathroom to do her rituals.

Since Yunhyeong knew very well how long his girlfriend takes in the shower, he proceeds first to their room to change out of his clothes to his house clothes. Once done, he sat on the bed, thinking about what Gyuri's brother told him.

'Do what you think is best for your relatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter