LOVE RAINBOW — Jinhwan (1/3)

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mirae." The moment she told him her name, it was like he was thrown in an another dimension. Mirae... suits her well.

Mirae...of fortune, future and beauty. Very well.

"That would be $3, Mirae-ssi." He replied, after Hanbin woke him up from his daydream, by stepping on his foot discreetly.

 

Jinhwan can't help but laugh everytime he recalls their first meeting. Their eventful first meeting.

He's a barista at a cafe. A cafe he and his friends own. It's called iKON Cafe. He is the head barista while Hanbin is the manager. Jiwon is the head host, Yunhyeong is the head cook and Donghyuk is the head server. Junhoe is the assistant cook and Chanwoo is the cashier attendant.

Looking back, he never expected to find that thing they call love anytime soon, most importantly, in their cafe.

Funny, isn't it? Just when you're not looking for love, then it comes to you. 

"If I were you, I'd confess already." Jiwon snickered at him one time.

Confess? Right.

Maybe, just maybe, Mirae likes him too. Well, not as much as he likes her. I mean, he loves her already! 

Nah. Why would she like him anyway?

She has that manly, tall guy of a man. Way, waaaayyy better than him.

"Easy to say..." He replied while cleaning his work station.

How would they know? It's not like they're in a state where they fell in love with someone who's in a relationship. Or have they?

"Look, hyung... If noona doesn't like you, why would she come here everyday, just to talk to you?" Jiwon contest and he sighed in resign.

"Jiwon-ah, she comes here everyday for her usual coffee fix. Why are you bringing so much color into that?" The shorter male replied as he continued cleaning his station. "Color? What color? Ah, the rainbow vibes you give each time you both interact and totally forget that we're still here? That must be the color hyung is talking about, huh?" Jiwon replied, the tone of teasing evident in his voice.

"Quit it. It's nowhere near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter