MY TYPE — Jinhwan

♕iKON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

"Oh oh your delicate smile
oh oh your eyes when you look at me~"

 

"We seriously look like deranged hoods here." Chanwoo muttered under his breath as he kicks pebbles on the ground.

"Come on, Chanwoo! Don't be such a freaking kill joy." Junhoe said as he dragged the younger one towrds the swing and the younger one had no choice but to follow, well, since the tallest is grabbing his right hand.

The seven of them continued to fool around the playground, not minding anybody else but themselves, eh, because nobody's there except them; that's why.

"This is fun!" Chanwoo exclaimed as Bobby pushes his swing higher. "Wooo~!"

And they kept playing. On the swings, the sandbox, the slides, the see-saws and the monkey bars.

Until Yunhyeong noticed a  child and called for the other six' attention, probably five years old, sniffing while his left hand is formed into a fist, violently bringing it up his eyes so he could wipe them but his tears just keeps falling like waterfall.

"Oh no. Looks like he's lost." Jinhwan told the boys quietly as he leaped off from the monkey bars, soon approaching the poor kid.

"Aigoo, are you lost?" He asked once he squatted down to the boy's level while ruffling his hair, and the boy dropped his left hand to be able to look at the hyung who's ruffling his hair, and nodded as his lips still quiver.

"Oh no. Who were you with?" Jinhwan asked, gathering the small boy in his arms as he carried him, bringing him into a bench then settling the kid to his lap, the other six following suit, sitting on each sides of Jinhwan.

After a few snips, the kid managed to croak out a small "my noona" as an answer.

"What's your name? Is there any way that we could reach her? Do you know her phone number? Or maybe we'll just you home?" Hanbin bombarded the poor kid with questions and though all of them threw disapproving you-asl-too-much-question! looks, they all waited for an answer.

"My name is Byun Ilwoo and...I can't find my way home... I--I also don't memorize noona's cellphone number." He mumbled and the hyungs sighed exasperatedly, each thinking of  way to help the boy find his noona or his way home.

There was a long moment of silence as Jinhwan continues to the kid's hair while the others remain thinking, when the sound of almost desperate footsteps were heard and a series of pants.

"Ilwoo! Byun Ilwoo!" They heard, and the boy instantly shot up. "Noona!" He whisper-yelled.

"BYUN ILWOO! Ahh, really! Where is he?!" It seems as if the girl's voice kept talking and that she's nearing their place.

"Noona...Noona! Noona! I'm here!" Ilwoo shouted, raising his left hand, though not sure if his noona could see.

Mirae frantically looked around as she hears her younger brother's voice, beads of cold sweat still lingered on her forehead as tears were threatening to spill from her eyes.

How can she not notice that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter