Living with her( Part 1)

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's Pov~~

"Tzu, Where are you going?" My mother said calling me as I grab my key and walk towards my car. I didn't give her an answer. I am mad right now, and I hate them all. I accelerate my car and started to drive. I want to be with her, yes I do. But I don't want to leave my friends just for her. I like her but I love my friends. Nayeon unnie, Jungyeon unnie, Mina unnie and Jihyo unnie. I don't want to leave them, they always care at me.

I just drive and drive until I stop at the park, I walk around and its getting late, then the rain started to drop, I walk to my car, but I think I walk far away from it so I'm already soak before I get there. I went home, they are eating dinner. My mother and my father calls for me, but I don't have an appetite. I walk to my room and take a bath before I change my clothes. I'm not feeling well, so I lay on my bed and just stare at the ceiling. Little I didn't know I fell asleep hugging my pillow, as I feel cold.

~0o0~

Sana's Pov

Tzuyu storm out of her Father's office, and I was shocked of her getting mad. She go out and didn't comeback, I heard Mom Seolhyun shouting at Tzuyu asking her to where she is going. As the time passed, its already dinner. We are all gathered in the dinning table and started to eat our dinner. We are talking about the food since no one wants to talk about Tzuyu's sudden change of moods. Maybe she doesnt want to be far from Nayeon and her friends. I actually want Dad Jin Goo's proposal, that we will be living with eachother. But scared that she doesn't want to be with me. I like her. 

"Ms Chou!" CL said in shock because of soaked Tzuyu. Her Father and Mother calls for her and asking her what happen, but she just go to her room. After the dinner is done, Mom Seolhyun go to her room, she also ask me to come with her. When we get into Tzuyu's room we were shocked with what we saw. Tzuyu is hugging her pillow and she's feeling cold. Mom Seolhyun didn't know what to do when she saw her daughter. I run to the kitchen and grab what I need to make Tzuyu feel better. She has a high temperature. Later on Mom Seolhyun helps me with Tzuyu. She fell asleep beside Tzuyu, I tap her slightly to tell her that I will be Tzuyu's nurse for awhile that I will takecare of her. She got out of Tzuyu's room and go to their room to sleep. I didn;t know that I also fell asleep.

I woke up with the light stiking my face, I feel someone's tapping my hear, and I can already feel that I'm in bed sleeping. I open my eyes to see the person, and now I'm shock that its Tzuyu. I roam my eyes around and I realize that I'm still at her room, I suddenly got up.."Tzuyu, Sorry for being here again, you have a fever last night so I let Mom Seolhyun to go to sleep, I didn't realize that I fell asleep too. Sorry. If you want me to go, I will but I have to check on you first." I said looking at her, scared and not wanting to meet her gaze.

"Tch, Whatever, By the way, Thank you for taking care of me, You fell asleep with just sitting while your head is on my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter