Jealousy, Crying Sana and the First Breakfast with her

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's Pov~~

I woke up early as I did, After I take a bath I go downstairs and walk to the kitchen, I smell something nice like a delicious breakfast. The maid saw me smelling while having my eyes shut. 

"Hi Ma'am Sana, GoodMorning" One of the maid said smiling at me

"Hello,Good Morning too. How did you know my name? And please don't call me ma'am." I said and smile too.

"Ohh Sana you're there. Come here I'll introduce you to our maids." Mom Seolhyun said. I just nooded and smile sheepishly. "Sana, Here, This is Ailee, CL, Soyu, Hyorin and Bom our maids. And this is Heechul, Kangin, Kyuhyun and Siwon our drivers." She said pointing them while smiling to me and them. All of them bow at me except Mom Seolhyun.

"Nice to meet you" I said smiling and bowing  to them too. They just bow at me and Mom Seolhyun sign them nicely.

"Sana, Are you hungry? You woke up so early not like Tzuyu. That Kid is a heavy and deep sleeper." She said while continuing her cookings. 

"No, Mom Seolhyun I am not hungry, And woking up early is one of my routine." I said to her. She just look at me and continue again. I look at her while she's cooking. After she's done she calls for the maids to assist her placing the food on the table.

"Mom Seolhyun, Why do you always cook when you already have the maids to cook for us?" I ask shyly.

"Hmm, Simple, Because I want Tzu and my husband feel how I love them. I want them to feel my love by just cooking and wandering around to look for them." She said and smile at me.

"Ahh, If ever I will be given a chance to have a daughter and a husband like you, I would do it to." I said.

"Sana come here and let me hug you." She said as I go to her and she hugs me. "Ofcourse you will be given a chance, You're so beautiful like your mother, Who would resist a beautiful and a kind person like you?" She said encouraging me.

"Thanks Mom Seolhyun." I said. She pulled her arms thats hugging me and look into my eyes. " I can see your mother on you little kid. Let's eat breakfast. But can you call Tzuyu and Nayeon for me?" She said.

"Yes Mom." I said and walk out of the kitchen, I go upstairs and walk to Tzuyu's door. I knock 3 time and wait until someone would open the door. 1 or 2 minutes ago I knock again. When there is no sign of someone who would like to open the door I gulp and pull myself. I try to opne the door with confidence and look inside her room. While My eyes are romaing around her room I saw her and Nayeon to her bed. Hugging eachother, my heart sting. I gulp entering her room and walk to her window."Why does my heart hurt seeing her with someone? I have a crush on her. Yes I do, But why does it hurts so much?" I thought. Opening the curtains the light flow to her room making them wake up. Tzuyu wake up and look at where I am. She was shock after seeing me in her room. 

"Yah! Who gave you the permission to go inside my room? You know what privacy means right? Hays, Go, Just Go before I throw you away from here." She said angrily like yelling at me. I started to cry, I can't stop myself from crying when someones mad at me. I walk out the room and I can see Nayeon woke up and just stare at us with full of shock.

"TZU!! Why are you yelling in this-- What happened Sana?" Mom Seolhyun ask and hug me. "You Chou Tzuyu, Why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter