First Date ( I Like you )

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's pov~

We are at the mall because Tzuyu said that we need to go here to buy food stock and house needs. We are roaming around the mall before we go buy our needs and foods.

"Sana, Look at me." She cupped my chin so I will look at her. "Are you uncomfortable with this?" She asked. I shake my head and hide my face as I could feel my blood rushing through my face. "Aigoo, my squirrel- chan is blushing so hard." She said and ruffle my head. She interwine our fingers and walk around. "Why are you so shy with me? Before I know you are the one who are always talking around me." 

"I.... I...... T-tzuyu-yah!" I stutter, I don't know what to say since this morning, she's been doing things that my heart rate can't take.

"I like you, Sana-chan. I know it's hard for you to understand right now. But what you said last night, I'm feeling the same way and I don't ever want to let you go." She said. I feel touched because of what she said.

"Tzuyu-yah. Nado neo-neoneul joh- ahea.( I like you too)" I kissed her cheeks and smile at her. She also smile at me and drag me out of nowhere. I found myself with her in the mall's fountain.

"I know I can't just say I love you for now, but let me be your lover, okay?" I nooded at her statement then suddenly she disappeared at my sight. 'Where is she?' I stay at the fountain because it will  be easy to see her here when she came back. Few minutes later, she came back with something in her hand at the back. She smiles at me and peck my cheeks. I was shocked when a flower appeared infront of my face. "For you my beautiful squirrel. Consider this day as our first date also." she winked at me. I can feel my face burning because of her. She held my hand and interwined it with her. We walk to the department store, she's looking at a tshirt but it looks like a couple tshirt and has a cute design on it.

It's cute, right? It looks like a couple shirt because it only has 2 colors which is the white and black so she take both colors, black for me as I choose black and white for her. We go to the counter to pay for the shirt when there are saleslady who are talking about us.

"The tall one is cute, should I go to her and aske her number." One of the saleslady said.

"Yeah she's pretty but she looks serious." another one said. I feel conscious because of my yoda. 'Why do Tzuyu have an amazing genes? Hays, she's popular everywhere because of her looks tho.' I thought. Suddenly there is a girl who walk to her and smile. Tch, she's flirting with my yoda. I look to Tzuyu who's smiling at the sales lady. "Hi, can I ask you something?" the girl(saleslady) said. Tzuyu smirked and look at me.

"Sure, but you need to ask my girlfriend first." She said and smile at me. I can feel my face is blushing right now. Why do she have to say that? The girl bow and excuse herself, mouthing sorry while looking at me with apologetic eyes. It's our turn to pay the counter.

"You two looked cute together, I wish you to be a perfect couple with eachother." The cashier smile looking at as like she's really admiring us being a couple. I smiled at her and blushed. I look at this tall yoda and she's smiling like crazy, it's looks creepy and cute at the same time. "Keep the change." She said. Hays, because the saleslady give us comment she let her keep the change, didn't she know that money is important nowadays. But who cares she's rich and I am just a normal girl who's being sustended by her family. I don't want to accept that but they insisted. I told them that I will work for them after I graduate and they said that it's up to me.

"But ma'am your change can buy more products, do you want other product instead?" The cashier said, not wanting to keep the change.

"Tip, it's your tip. Buy something for yourself." Tzuyu said and held my hand dragging me away from the counter.

"Thank you ma'am." from here I can here the cashier shouted to thank this giant yoda beside me.

"Squirrel. Do you want to eat snacks?" She asked.

"If you want to eat, then I will eat also." I answered.

"Pizza?" She looked at me lifting her left eyebrows. I nooded at her and smile happily. I still can't believe that this is happening right now. Before she's so cold and mean to me. But now she's so sweet and taking care of me. Hays.. Lord please tell me this is not a dream. Cause if it is, I wouldn't want to wake up ever. I'm busy with my thougth not knowing that we already arrived at the pizza restau. She snapped her fingers infront of me and wave her hand.

"Sana, is there something wrong? You are not on yourself to day. What pizza do you want?" she's looking at me with concerned look. 'Oh Gosh!! Promise I will be a goog girl to everyone just don't wake me up in this dream.' 

"Sana. I've been asking you for a minute now." She said snapping me back from my thoughts.

"Sorry, I want NY Supreme and Icedtea." Yeah were going to eat in Gino's NY Pizza. She ordered one box of NY Supreme and two large icedteas. After a while the drinks arrive and few minutes the pizza arrived. We finished eating the pizza and proceed to buy things we needed for our house. We walked to the supermarket and roam around searching for foods we like to stock. I'm clinging my left arm in her right arm while were pushing the cart using our other free hands.

"Tzuyu look at there, he's cute right?" I asked her while pointing at the cute little boy with a lightsaber in his hand.

"Tch, what's cute with him? I'm more cuter than him tho, don't you think?" She question smiling at me and making her face look cute and so adorable. I pinch her cheeks because I can see her cute dimples inviting me to pinch it. She suddenly pout and frown because instead of answering her I just pinch her. 'Is she jealous with a little boy? I don't want to think so but the way she question me that she's cuter than the little boy is bitter. Ohh I think she is.' talking to my mind I snapped about it because I can now clearly see the yoda beside me before is now infront of the little boy.

"Yah! Neo, tell her that I'm more cuter than you. I can't believe that my not so currently official girlfriend is cheating on me with you, take note its infront of my face." She said to the little boy, making the latter confused at the suddent action of the giant yoda.

"Miss, I know you are beautiful, but I think I'm cuter than you." the boy chuckled and giggle the same time as I giggle to while I'm now infront of them.

"Yah! I should be more cuter than you, infact should be the cutest I mean to my girlfriend's eyes, but she said you look cute." Tzuyu stated whinning like a kid while kneeling down to face the kid and pouting like a adorable yoda. The little boy laugh at her and pat her head. I don't know that Tzuyu could be like this, I never knew she have this side. She looked at me when she noticed me giggling at her side. She glared at me like she was really jealous that I found the little boy infront of her cute.

"Hehe, miss I think she's jealous because of me." The boy said looking at me still giggling at the yoda's action.

"I think so too." I kneel to face Tzuyu and ask her. "Is my giant yoda jealous?" She pout and shake her head lying the fact that she's jealous. "Aigoo, I never knew you could be like this." I utter and giggle along with the boy that is now beside me. She stood up. 

"I guess I will take my leave then, go and have a date with him." She said and pointed at the boy, she's about to push our cart when I hold her wrist.

"Aigoo. She's really jealous right now, isn't she?" I looked at the boy and asked smiling at him. He smiled at me and giggle.

"Noona, you should kiss the beautiful lady na before she leaves you with me." He said.

"You think so?" I asked he nooded. I look at Tzuyu who has no expression at all looking somewhere else to avoid my eyes. I tiptoed and kiss her cheeks, pinched it and rub it. "I think he's cute, but for me you are the cutest." I said to Tzuyu she looked at me and asked. "You mean it?" 

"Yes, giant yoda. Beside I don't want him to be my boyfriend tho, I'm not into little boys." 

"Then waht are you into?"

"I'm into Giant Cute Living Yoda." I stated pecking her cheeks, which made the little boy beside me cringe at our lovey dovey.

"Enough noona's, hehe I think I will take my leave now, before my mommy got worried about me." He said.

"Okay, Bye." I bid goodbye and patted his head.

"Tch, see I'm cuter than you. Bye be a good boy and don't make any other girls cheat on their boyfriends or girlfriends because of you." Tzuyu said and pinched the latters cheeks.

We proceed on buying stuff for our house. We both a lot of food  and a lot of things like tissues and etc. After buying everything we go to the counter to pay. Handling the things we bought we place it on Tzuyu's car before going in again at the mall to continue our Tzuyu's so called date. She said that she doesn't want to eat food at home today and she also want to watch movie in the cinema. It's her treat as waht she said so I let her d things she want. We eat at the restaurant before going to the cinema. We bought ticket but the available time before we get to watch movie takes 1 hour and a half since the movie we choose just got started few minutes ago. The movie is entitled "Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter