Lunch

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TnSana's Pov~~

"Hi Sana, I'm Chou Seolhyun (Kim Seolhyun), I'm this kids mother and your mother's bestfriend. You look so beautiful, you also look like my bestfriend so much. I wish you are with her." she said. I feel happy because she's nice to me, but also feel sad because of the last words she said.

"Mom Looked at what you've done to her. You make her feel sad"Tzuyu said.

"Ohh, sorry Sana I don't want you to feel sad, I just my bestfriend. Sorry"Mrs Seolhyun said.

"No its ok ma'am Seolhyun."

"Ma'am? No. Please don't call me ma'am, Just call me Mom like Tzuyu" Mrs. Seolhyun said.

"But-" i said but she cut me. " No buts Sana, you are my bestfriends daughter. Before she died, she ask me to look at you for here. My bestfriends daughter is  also my daughter, So please, don't hesitate to call me mom, Okay?" She said. I nooded to her and smile. She's so nice to me. But the aura became awkward. 

"Eomma, Do we have something to eat? I'm hungry and tired waiting for her." Tzuyu said breaking the awkwardness between me and her mother.

"O-oh yes, Let's eat lunch, I cook your favorite dish, hope that Sana will like it too."Mrs.Seolhyun said and smile at me. 

"Asssaaa, Thanks Mom. Wahh! I can't wait, come on, let's go to the kitchen." Tzuyu said while hugging her mother.

We go to the kitchen and sat on the chair with the dining table infront. "Bring out the food please."Mrs. Seolhyun said. After she said that the maids are  one by one bringing out the food that she prepare for us.

"Sana, this kids father is not here, he's on the business meeting. But later he said that he will come home for dinner and to meet you." Mrs. Seolhyun said. I just nooded but I feel nervous because of my thoughts like what ifs. I decided to stay silent as I see the maids are placing the food on the table. After they place it.

"Heol! It looks different mom? When did you learn about plating the food?"Tzuyu teasing her mother suddenly break the awkwardness again. I think she also can feel the awkwardness. I looked at her, She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter