First Meeting

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's Pov~

This is my first in Korea, And I hope that I can live here happily.

"GoodMorning Ma'am Welcome to Korea. Have a nice stay here" flight attendant said it with smile.

"Ohayōgozaimasu, watashi wa sō negatte imasu ne. Arigatōgozaimaa (Good morning, I'd hope so. Thank you)" i said and smiled back.

After I've got my things, I walk to the lounge area to see who will be the one to pic me here. As I go there I saw a poster with my name that is written in japanese. I want to see who's the one behind the poster, so i quickly go there and poke him. He slowy putting down the poster and I am shock with what I saw. She is a girl and not a boy. I thought she was a boy. 

"Hey miss, Are you Minatozaki Sana?" She said and smile at me. '"Waahhh! She smile at me. What the heck? She looks like a Goddess.I've never seen a girl that look perfect like her. Her beautiful doe eyes with her double eyelids, her nose, her cute ears that looks like a yoda from starwars, her cheeks, and her alluring lips. "I thought. She snapped her fingers to my that helps me go back into the reality. I feel my cheeks is turning red as it heats up, so I try to act like I was looking for someone.

"Yes. I am Minatozaki Sana your looking for. And you are? I said and smiled back to her.

"Ahh! Yeah I'm looking for you. Did you know how much time I spend by waiting for you here? I should've been in my friends house rightnow. But instead my mother wants me to come here, wait for you and pick you up. She said that It will be good if I am the one to pick you for us to be close easily with each other. Ughh! She also said that she will be going to the market and cook food for you." She said with her face that looks so irritated with me.

"Ahh Sorry for making things hard for you just to pick me hear." I said and looked away. I dont want to cry so I try to fight with my tears knowing that It will go down to my eye anytime. She looked at me with shock. She now knew that I am fighting with my tears. She quickly put down the banner the she was holding and place her hands on my cheeks.

"Aww . Don't cry please. I just want to be my friends rightnow." she said that while caressing my cheeks. I lose to my tears that I used to fight with, So I am now crying in front of her. "Yah stop cying squirrel. Please. Sorry" she whispered those words while hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter