After Lunch and Dinner

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's Pov~~

After Lunch I accompany Sana to her room, after that I enter my room and sigh in relief. "Why is my heart beating like crazy when I'm with her? She's so beautiful and cute like Shiba-inu and squirrel." I thought mesmerizing how cute Sana is. Enchanting her beauty and cuteness. I smile like crazy by only thinking of her. "Did she also like me? I want to kiss her red lips when she's pouting." Thought again. I snapped out of my thought when I saw someone's calling on my phone. And comeback to my sense. "What the hell am I thinking? I can't like her, no, even having a feelings for her I can't. I might end up broken. Bad Tzu don't ever think of her again." I said to my self, feeling frustrated. I looked at my clock its 4:05 pm in the afternoon.

"Yeoboseyo(hello, Its used in calling)? Neo nugu( who are you) yah?" I said on the phone as I see that I am not familiar to this number.

"A-ah Tzuyu-ah W-where are y-you? U-unnie needs you h-here. P-please co-ome h-here. It's me Nayeon." she said on the phone. 

"Waeyo(Why) Unnie? Why are you crying? I'll be there just wait for me." I said, I already grab my keys and go downstairs.

"M-mina and I-i. W-we fought Tzu. I don't want to l-lose h-her. I n-need so-meo-one to t-talk with." Nayeonnie said.

"Ne(yes), Unnie I will be there. wait for me."I said running towards my car. Unnie and I are the closest member of our group of friends. She always talk to me when she has a problem. She is also always there if I have a problem. 

"Tzuyu, Where are you going? You need to be back at Dinner, Okay? My Mom said (Seolhyun)

"Yes mom, I'll just go to Nayeon Unnie and accompany her. I'll be back in dinner."  I said and wave goodbye to my mom. I hop on my car and started to drive. After a couple of minutes, I reach Nayeonnie's Condo unit. I run to elevator as I saw it is closing and I don't want to wait anylonger to ride on it, I also don't want to use stairs. As I reach the her door. I open her door, enter and close it. I walk to her and hug her saying "Nayeonnie don't think too much. Mina unnie loves you, don't worry I'll talk to her if you can't. I will be here for you Nayeonnie, Please stop crying, Your baby Tzu will also be hurt too." tapping her nape she face me. I saw her tears running down to her cheeks. I wipe it and caress her cheeks.

"Tzu thank you for being here. We fought Tzu, I don't want to lose her. But, I was just jealous that I thought that she's cheeting on me. Tzu what will I do when she broke up with me." She said and started to cry again.

"Nayeon unnie don't cry, see you look like a ugly crying bunny now." I chuckle. "You know, she will never do that, She just need sometime to let her anger flow, later on she will call you." I said giving her sincere smile. "Promise that If she calls you, you will tell her how sorry you are ok? Tell her how much you love her. Trust her like she always give her trust on you. Don't let your pride eat you, okay?" I said, she just nood and stop crying. I looked at my clock and It's already 6:25.

"Unnie I need to go home. Mom Seolhyun said that we will be having a dinner with our new housemate tonight." I said to her with sad smile. I don't want to leave her like this but I need to go home before my mother gets angry at me.

"Thanks Tzu, You can go now, I will be fine." Nayeonnie said. I nooded, kiss her forehead and hug her one last time before leaving. I tap her head and bid goodbye. After I walk out of her door unit, there's a light bulb that come to my mind. I open her door again and walk towards her.

"Unnie come to my house, Since no one will cook for you, Why don't you come with me for a dinner? You know that you're always welcome to our house, right? My house is yours to, So come on." I said smilling at her. She nooded and smileback at me. I go to her closet and pack some clothes for her 2 days and 1 night stay.

"Why are you packing my clothes?" She said and looke at me confusedly.

"Because you're going to stay at my room and sleep at my house." I said and give her a playful smile then wink. She just smile and hug my back.

"Thanks Tzu for always staying here when I have a problem." She said hugging me tight.

"Unnie stop hugging me will you? I can't breathe. I said acting like dying. After that we came out of her unit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter