Enrollment

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tzuyu's pov~ "Yahh! How did you get here?" I ask as I was starled that she's infront of me. "Heechul, drove us here. I ask mom Seolhyun. And she said that she will let heechul introduce me to Seoul and how to go somewhere since I don't know how to travel here." Sana said it to me with a big smile on her face. "Then, Why are you here? You supposed to be heaving a tour from Mr Kim." I said "Mom Seolhyun also told me to get enrolled here, and you will be the one to assist me to the principal's office." She said. "The Hell, Why did I end up in this situation? Haist." I mumbled. Calling~~~ my phone started to ring. "Yeobo-" I said over the phone. "Zhou Zi yu, What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mom said yelling at me on the phone. "Mom. Stop yelling at me. What did I do?" "I told you to help Sana for me, But you just left her alone to your unit." Here she go again. "Why did I have to be involve with her. I need to go to school. So left her alone." I explain "You should have wait for her and help her enroll for school too." Mom said, with now simple tone. "Arasso. I get it." I surrender, cause I know that I am not going to win when it comes to my mom. Ending the call I look at Sana. She's Staring at me and giggling. "Why are you so happy?" I ask. "Nothing." She said as her face is turning red. "Are you blushing?" I ask. Hoping that she likes me to that's why she blushed. And also to stop myself from being mean to her when she likes me back.(P.S. Pabo Tzuyu- yah, Sana already likes you, Why are you being so mean to her? Neol, Jinjja pabo yah!-CrazyAuthor-nim) "A-aniyo." Sana said hiding her face to me. "So can you help me?" "Aish Jinjja. Why is it happening to me?" I mumbled stomping my feet acting irritated.  "Fine, but promise me that if we are here, you cannot talk to me informally. And actually even in my house. If only I had a choice, I will not let you to live with me in the same house. Tch. Why don't you just go back to japan and study there? Aish.." I said while I stomp again my feet. "Hayyss. If only I had a choice too. But I'll give you time. Maybe, for now you doesn't like me as a friend. But I hope that someday your Ice heart to me will melt. I want you to be my friend as we live in the same house. But why are you so mean to me? What did I do wrong to you?" She said. I looked at her and she's pouting. I looked away because I might kiss her, she looks so cute with that... her red lips.. I want to feel it. But I know that I will ended up broken.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter