Starting Point ( Eating and Watching Horror with Her)

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's Pov~~

Tzuyu left after she take a bath and fix herself, She didn't even bother to say goodbye to me, as If she is going to. She have a class today, and I was supposed to go too, but the fact that she left me, I decided to just stay at our house. I don't know how to get there, so before I got lost I will just stay here and try entertain myself not to get bored. I go around the house and look for something to read or something that can entertain me. There's no book here, there everywhere, It's just only the television that we have. I turn it on and switch the channels. Luckily there's a Korean Drama that can be watch at this time.

Watching tv I fell asleep, as I woke up, It's already 6pm in the evening Tzuyu is not here yet. I wonder where she is rightnow? Its already time, I know she already left the school. I look at the clock, while waiting for Tzuyu, I am worried about her, where exactly is she? After waiting for 1 and a half hour Tzuyu finally got home, She already go to our room, so I go and check her.

"Tzuyu, are you okay? Are you tired? Did you already eat something?" I said, hesitating my words, cause I know that I don't have rights to ask her like I am her wife asking her.

"I'm fine, I already eat cause I don't know if I can eat your food?" She said plainly.

"O-o-k-kay." I stutter.

"Have you already eat? Cause I don't ing care. I need to rest Sana, leave me alone." She said poiting the door asking me to get out.

I unenter the room, and my eyes is now watery, I don't what I do wrong to her, but, I can't blame her. Is it because I am just burden to her?

Suddenly my stomach grumbled as I'm feeling hungry. My stomach doesn't have anything, I didn't eat anything after lunch. I look at the cupboard but there is nothing to eat. I look at the ref. but I can't find anything. I slamp at the dinning chair as I can't find anything to eat. I want to go to the convenient store to grab something that's edible to eat, otr maybe in th e supermarket to buy groceries, or to the restaurant or fastfood to atleast eat something good, maybe I can call for a delivery. But the fact that I don't know how to get there, and I don't know their contact no. I guess I just need to stay and just let this stomach grumble. I return to the couch and turn on the tv again, browsing a channel, and just watch even if I didn't want to.

~0o0~

Tzuyu's Pov~

I got home and I know that Sana is waiting for me before she eats, I also know that after Lunch she will not have something to eat. I got home early, while she is sleeping, I check about her food, and her needs. I know that she needs me now, Because she don't know much about Korea, I want to tour her, but my pride is eating me. Maybe if I did that I will fall inlove with her completely, and I don't want that to happen, Cause I don't know if she will love me back like I did.

Before I got home again I go to the supermarket to buy somethings we needed. I stock it in my car for awhile, so she will not have an idea, why we have those things that we didn't have before. I go the the park to with until it gets dark, I watch the kids playing on the ground, while some of them are in the swing.

It's already 7:45 and I think of going home. I go to my car and started to drive home, going home I call for delivery. I will pretend that I already eat, and that I want to eat again. I really don't eat something before(after lunch). I just want to eat with Sana, even just for a dinner. I arrived the house, and enter it.

"Tzuyu, are you okay? Are you tired? Did you already eat something?" She said, not looking at me, I guess that she didn't want to meat my gaze, as she's afraid of me being mean to her.

"I'm fine, I already eat cause I don't know if I can eat your food?" I said plainly.

"O-o-k-kay." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter