I Mean It ( I Love You )

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READER-NIMS!!!!!!! I WANT YOU TO HOLD ON TIGHT AND LET ME BE FEELING LIKE YOU WONT BELIEVE. IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT IS A SONG YES IT IS A LYRICS OF A SONG I THINK ITS FROM ED SHEERAN'S SONG. IT'S IN HIS X ALBUM *SAY ELLE-BUM* HAHAHA XD  I WILL KILL THE AUTHOR OF THIS FANFIC. SHE'S CRAZY, RIGHT? ARE YOU WITH ME? IF YOU ARE COMMENT IT DOWN BELOW RIGHT THERE AT THE COMMENT BOX. WELL I WANT TO SAY THAT AFTER THIS UPDATE THERE IS AN ONLY NEO. JOKE SO I WAS SAYING THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE LATER OR TOMORROW MORNING OR IN THE AFTERNOON. AND THAT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FIC. BUT THERE IS A SHORT BONUS ABOUT THE FLOWER THINGY. OOOPPPSS! SPOILER *CLOSE MY MOUTH SHUT AND COVER IT* AWW SO SAD HAHAHA BUT I DO HAVE A LOT OF FICS THO, "KSHARE". SO THAT'S IT. YOU CAN READ NOW I WILL JUST ASK YOU LATER WITH MY NOTE AGAIN. HAHAHA XD

 

 

 

 

It's been a year and months after the day that Momo died, a week of guiltying myself, Sana's confession and my plan to be sweet with her after her confession to me. It's my birthday now, but I will not want the gift for myself. Instead, this time, I will already tell Sana that I love her, how much I love her, and how much she's holding my life. This past year and months both of us became happy. After that day that she confessed that she loves me, she never said I love you again. Maybe because she was waiting for me to say it first. But I am assured as I know how much she's falling deeper inlove with me, when I'm giving her a look of my new different sides and attitude towards her. 

Today I will confess to her. Today, that it's my birthday. Today I will say how much I love her and been inlove with her for the past years. I know before I've been mean to her just to deny my true feelings, I've been mean just to lie about my love for her. It's hard for me to do so, because she's hard to resist, ending up hurting her by being mean and not thinking about her feelings. But today will change everything.

Me and Sana are sleeping beside eachother. We are here at my family's house, the mansion this squirrel said. We are here because we are done with schools, we already graduated from being a senior highschool and our parent's said that if we want to continue college we just need to inform them. But since I am going to handle things about our business from now on I don't think of continuing it since I will be training at our company whenever I want to start. Oh well. I'm going to propose to my beautiful, cute, y and wild squirrel here. Hahaha if you are think about the wild thing. We already did what the couples are doing in bed. My mom and dad are in a business trip and vacation. They said that they also want to have their second honeymoon so we let them beside we don't care since Sana and I already have eachother. 

I am looking at the squirrel beside me. Yes, she is. We make love last night because she gave me a hot performance last night. Imagine, for the past days and months that I have spent with Sana, I don't know that this shy and bubbly squirrel around me can be so seductive aside from the ways she looks tho. Because even when she's smiling or doing cute acts or just biting her lips when she is thinking I find her really y infront of my eyes. But last night was really amazing, she gave me a that make me turn on. She is so ing rrally hot last night. 

I am staring at her and she snuggled closer. I really love this girl infront of me. I peck her lips, her nose to her forehead. I cupped her cheeks and caress it think about thig for proposal later. Actually I ask for help on my friends, our friends. Ever since Sana and me get together she became friends with Nayeon unnue and the others. 'Will she accept me if I propose on her later?' The thought that keeps on repeating in my mind. 'What if she say that she is not yet ready? Chou Tzuyu would you please be commited with your true ig savage self. You are losing your confidence right now. Is it you the Chou Tzuyu who acts to be mean to her?' Talking to myself I did not notice that the squirrel beside me is already awake, until she pecks my lips. I need to give cold shoulders to make the plan the way we have planned it and in the way I want it to be. 

"Did you brush your teeth before kissing me? Tch. You need to get up and prepare yourself, don't forget to wear casual clothes today we are going somewhere." I said with a cold tone pretending to act cold with my straight face. She look at me confusedly, gosh she is now pouting and sulking. I want to kiss her but I can't at least not now, maybe later.

"What did I do for you to give me cold shoulders this early morning?" She is in the verge of tears now what will I do.

"Nothing. Get up now and prepare yourself. Go get in your room you will shower there not here, okay?" With that I go to the bathroom to stop myself and go on with the plan. Today we planned that I will be mean to her for the whole day but it is just until afternoon. We decided to go with that plan, cause that is where we started, me being a mean person to her. I hear the silent aob and the slammed of my door. I guess she's already moving in her room. We still have seperate rooms here because my mom said that Sana also needs to have place for her things. But they also said that even if we sleep in one room it's fine. We still also have our condo and sometimes sleeping there for days. I took a shower, put my clothes on and prepare myself. I forgot to tell that we also have back up plan but ofcourse I need to do what i need to do because the perfect plan for me is the plan A.

I go down stairs and wait for Sana. The maid told me that they cook breakfast for the two of us. I said sorry to them because their efforts got wasted because I told that we will be having breakfast somewhere. I feel so sorry that's why I said that since my mother and father are not here, they can have their one day day off, after they eat the breakfast they cooked. I told them that it will be paid even if they did not work for today, besides me and Sana will surely have hot moments later even if she accepts my proposal or not, I don't want anyone to bother us tho. Tch who is she to refuse me and to tell me that I need to wait. Well she's my girlfriend afterall I will respect her decision whether she will or not. 

I check on Sana in her room but opening it I see her topless. What the she's so y. I go inside and ask her what toom her so long.

"What took you so long? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter