TzuMo? Rebound?

Not Meant to be Mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"zuyu's pov~

I came home after the school ended, but I was shocked to see Momo unnie waiting for me. I blink my eyes and rub my eyes to see clearly, and yes, its her. 'Am I dreaming? Is Momo unnie here, for real?' I thought. 

She smiled hesitatingly at me and approach me, "T-tzuyu-yah, can.. I talk... to. you?" 

"W-what, are we going to talk about unnie?" Trying not stutter I manage to speak with a cold tone.

"Please Tzuyu-yah, Please I want to talk to you." She said trying to grab my hand but I hide it on my back.

"Go on.." I said.

"Can we go somewhere private?" She ask.

That's why I drag her at my house, no mine and Sana's house.

I drive home and let her in into my house.

"Sit on the couch, do you want something? Coffee, tea, juice, water?" I ask.

"Just water." She said, when I am about to go to kitchen to get some water for her and for me, "Tzuyu-yah, thank you." she utter stopping me before I continue to go to kitchen.

I return with two glasses of water and place it on the coffee table in the living, to where she is.

"So, Unnie what do you want to talk about." Saying it in cold tone, hiding the hint that I am longing for her.

"Tzuyu-yah, I am sorry for leaving you and for returning home to Japan without saying anything, I love you Tzuyu-yah, I still do, Please give me a chance to prove you that I still Love you Tzuyu, please." She said with her eyes urging for tears to drop in any minute.

"Momo-unnie, I still love you, and I had forgiven you, Mina-unnie told me everything, But the love I had for you now is not the same as before." I said feeling sad for her.

"I know Tzuyu-yah, maybe you have someome you admire, I think you like him or her  already. Thank you for forgiving me Tzuyu, can we try it again? Can we try our second chance Tzuyu-yah? Please... If this won't work again, I promise I will let you go and will stop." She said now sobbing, I felt bad for her, I can't imagine that she's here rightnow. I love her until now, she's the reason why I don't want to be broken again. But I like Sana now, I am already aware at it but I just want to deny my feelings. 

FlashBack~*

Momo and I are friends including Nayeon, Mina, Jihyo and Jungyeon- unnie knows that I have a feeling for her. When I confesed to her she gladly accept me. We started dating and having a relation. But before she flight back in Japan and leave me.

"Tzuyu-yah, I want to go to mall, let's date." She said.

"Really unnie? I also want to go to arcade." I said smilling like a kid.

"Okay then, we will also go to arcade." She said.

We spend our day having a date, we go to mall for windows shopping, we ate our lunch and snacks. After the mall we go to the arcade and have fun, we spend our time their having fun until we got tired. We return to her unit and decided to stay for awhile before I go home.

"Tzuyu-yah, I love you, always remember that I love you."She said.

"Peachy, why are you saying those things like you are going to live and will never comeback? You do love me right?" I ask.

"Yes, But I just want to say I love you." She said and we kissed, we parted from our kiss as we ran out of breathe. 

After our random talk, I go home and sleep.

Next in the mrorning..

I am going to Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter