Chapter 9

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Hereafter you don't have to took out the ring....
Because..... I'm your husband who put this ring on your finger". Minho said.

Hearing that...soo hyun got little jealous because he already had feelings for her.. even though he knew that she got married. Minho and Shinhye gaze locked at each other and Minho didn't let go of her hand after put the ring on her finger. Hyeri was very happy to hear this and jumped as she showed a victorious smile. Hyeri signalled soo hyun to leave them alone...seeing them Hyeri said to herself "Shinhye... hereafter you don't need my help... Minho is yours as you wished" Hyeri and soo hyun sighed and slowly moved away from there.

A horn sound made them came back to senses. Minho took his hand from her instantly and cleared his throat and said to Shinhye " It's getting late... you have to go... As usual I will wait for you here in the evening ... after hearing his words " Shinhye nodded her head without saying a word she then turned and walk away slowly.. Minho got into the car with smile and drove away from there. In college, Shinhye was staring somewhere without paying attention in lectures. His words were ringing in her ears again and again and said to herself " Does he like me? no...it can't be... he still loves so ara... then why he behaved like that.." she confused herself..Meanwhile Minho couldn't not concentrate on his work in the office while looking at files then he threw the file on the table and said to himself "I don't know why I said that....I'm not sure that I like her. What I didn't like is that why she took off that ring and made everyone think she is unmarried that made someone approaching her..I could not tolerate a man close to her " and sighed and started looking at the files again.

___________

After they returned home in the evening. They were both doing their chores without talking. She felt that he want to talk to her.
But she didn't have the courage to speak to him. Whenever he came next to her she moved away from there. They both finished their meal and went to their room to sleep. Shinhye got into bed and pretended reading book to avoid him. Minho followed her and put his hands into his pocket and watching her as he stood beside the bed.

He coughed to seek her attention. When she looked at him.."You knew that I want to talk to you about what happened today." Minho said. Shinhye slowly stood up infront of him and kept her gaze low and said " let's talk some other day" she said and was about move from there. Minho stepped forward quickly and held her hand it made her feel awkward. She immediately took her hand from his. Seeing her nervousness, he then took his hand back with smile. "I need to talk to you about what happened today" Minho said, hearing that she kept her gaze low playing with her fingers and waiting for his words. "I know... you have lots of questions in your mind about what happened today... I'm confused too... Still I love So ara... I couldn't forget her... I didn't even know why I behaved like that...I need some time to know what's on my mind " he said as extended his hand infront of her and asked her " until then let's just be good friends " she smiled back at him as she held and shook his hand "ok let's be good friends " she replied. Afterwards they placed pillows in between the bed then they looked into each other then they both said "Good night " and went to sleep.

__________

From the day onwards they were talked like friends. After ten days vacation Mrs.Lee came back to home. Minho and Shinhye both greeted her warmly seeing that, she felt relieved. She could see some changes inbetween them. When Mrs.Lee, Shinhye and Minho were having the meal.. Minho noticed Shinhye was reading books he then sighed and said softly " Shinhye...howmany times I told you not to read when you eat" " Sorry oppa... I have an exam today... just I want to revise" she said as obediently closed the book and started to eat.. seeing them talking freely to each other Mrs.Lee got happy and smiled at them and let out a relieved sigh.

_____________

Months went by...It's almost a year after they got married. Minho feelings towards Shinhye started to grow little by little. Shinhye saw sometime Minho woke up at midnight and took out So ara's handkey, gently rubbed on that embroidered M letter with his thumb . Seeing that Shinhye knew he still couldn't forget her.

Shinhye was about to finish her studies and was busy with her college project and worked day and night for the final year project.

When Minho came to their room and saw her while she was referring books for her project. He then asked her " It's already late...didn't you go to sleep??.. " " I have to finish this oppa..." she replied. " ok I'll help you" he said as took a seat beside her..
He referred notes quickly and started to explain her ...Seeing Minho explaining .... Shinhye rested her elbows on the table and cupped her chin in her hands and looked at him without taking her eyes on him. She was mesmerized by his handsomness. Seeing him explaining, her lips unknowingly curled into a slight smile. Minho wanted her to take notes but she didn't .Minho felt she looked at him for a while. " How long are you going to looking at me like that... didn't you take notes?" Minho said as still seeing the book without taking look at her. His words made Shinhye came back to senses and bite her lips in embarrassment . She fastly started to took notes. Seeing that, Minho let out a slight smile. After they finished their work Minho stood up and asked her " W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter