Chapter 10

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

 

 

      So ara" his lips murmered unknowingly.

   
                   He was stunned not knowing what to do. Their eyes met each other. Their eyes filled with tears. He immediately ran over and hugged her. She just stood there and crying without hugging him back. He still cried and moved back a little cupped her face and said " I thought you were dead.. What happened to you? Where did you go ?.I thought I could die without you. huh tell me... tell me where did you go " he shouted. For a while she stood in the same place and cried without answering anything. He hugged her back and said " You know how happy I'm now that you are alive" So ara controlled her tears and started to speak "I heard you got married .... Do you still remember me??" You know very well that our love was not accepted by my parents, How can you believe the lie they told....because of the accident..I was in a coma for a year .When the memory returned I ran to see you first but you forgot me She couldn't control her anger and folded her fingers and hit his chest continuously as said "you fooled me " Minho moved back a little and looked into her with teary eyes.

                   We have been in love for years. You forget me within a year and got married to someone else. Did you really love me?? Ah tell me .. She was weeping and pointed out the boquet of flowers and said " These flowers that was not for me right" Hearing that Minho's heart shattered into pieces. he couldn't control his tears didn't know how to convince her and had no words say. Minho said " after knowing that you were dead I was wandering around like a half man unable to forget you...I was living with your memories. Family circumstances made me accept this marriage. I have no choice you already knew that I won't disobey my mother's word."

               So ara looked into his eyes and asked him "If so do you still love me". He stepped forward and held her shoulder and was about to say something but stopped in the midway when he saw shinhye was slowly stepped down from the stairs. Their eyes locked at each other.. His hands slowly dropped from so ara she then turned to shinhye and saw their gaze looked at each other ..she again asked him " Tell me... do you still love me ??... why did you stop in the midway ". Minho's gaze slowly shifted from
Shinhye to So ara and again to shinhye he couldn't choose between the two. He could not answer and stood with his head bowed with tears. Wiping away her tears she smiled fakely and said "Now I can understand... but one thing... I need your answer". She then left quickly without even taking looking at him. There was silence after she left. He stood motionless as he bowed his head. Shinhye was staring at him without taking her eyes off him as she stood in stairs. She understood his situation and said to herself " I was the reason for all this"..She does not know how to help him. After a while he went out without even looking at her again.

                He had been drinking all night in bar. Shinhye stayed up all night waiting for him but she fell asleep unknowingly in the morning while waiting for him. When Minho returned home in the morning, he entered into their room When shinhye heard the noise she got up and tried to talk to him but he didn't respond and went straight to the bathroom without even looking at her. He then got ready and went to the office. The fact that he did not speak gave her a fear. It was a shock for her who was eagerly waiting for a fresh start in life. She could not control her tears it was a disappointment to her who had been waiting for his love for so long then she thought she should make a decision. Shinhye thought she was the reason for his problem.

                   Minho's mom found out so ara is alive. She was able to understand her son's feelings and she was the one who made this marriage. She understood the intimacy that existed between Shinhye and Minho was going away , She thought she should talk to her son about it so she was waiting for him for dinner. But he came home late at night. When Minho entered into home , his mother called him."Come and sit down to eat" she said. He listened to his mother's voice and politely approached her and sat down. She served food for him and said" eat". He didn't say anything he slowly started to eat as thinking something. His mother stared at him as sitting next to him. She then started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter