Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye slowly got up from the bed... and let out a deep sigh and then talked to herself weakly. "Today is my engagement.. From today onwards I'm belongs to someone.... everything is going to end... My love ...my dream... my wish... everything... ". Thinking that her heart feels heavy and raced fastly.. She came back to senses... when the door suddenly opened.. its Hyeri... She came inside with smile and she brought her engagement dress and hide it behind .."Shinhye."..She called her happily.... "Do you have any idea what I brought for you.It's your engagement dress "she said as placed the red full length dress on top of her and showing her excitedly but seeing that shinhye let out a weak smile.

Hyeri knew what she was thinking... she sighed and held her hand and squeezed softly and said "Shinhye you have to forget Minho. Today is your engagement with Jason. Its your decision. Jason is not bad as i think. He changed a lot for you... he loves you... trust me.. Jason will make you happy..." hearing that shinhye nodded her head slowly.. "Ok its getting late first you go and take bath... Today I will help you to get ready" Hyeri said as forced her to get into the bath room.

After she took bath ... she came back to her room.. Hyeri happily make her sit infront of the dressing table. Shinhye sat mindlessly as do what you want... she put a bun hairstyle but its look like little bird's nest...then she put foundation... mascaraa ..eyeliner on her face... She used dark red colour lipstick on her lips.... she then wore her redcolour full length red dress.. Finally she wore necklace which was given by Jason's mother. Everthing became a mess... shinhye didnt even look at her face in mirror... " Finished "Hyeri said finally as hug her back happilily.

"What are you both doing ..it's getting late" as said Mrs.Park entered into her room. She got shocked while seeing Shinhye's make up and her bun hairstyle and said " What's all this it's look like..." before she finished her words. Hyeri pouted and said " eomma don't smudge my masterpiece" " but Shinhye's mom let out a sigh and about to say something. "What are you all doing its already late " Shinhye's father called everyone angrily.

Without a word everyone get out of the room fastly and get into the car while they are travelling Hyeri happily said into shinhye's ear " Shinhye Mark my words today Jason will fall head over heels after see your makeup" Hearing that Shinhye's mom let out a deep sigh.

They reached engagement hall. Everyone was about to get out of the car. Hyeri noticed Shinhye's necklace has missed. She asked shinhye " Where is your necklace shinhye isn't it your mother in law's gift for engagement " Shinhye shocked and was about to search the necklace. "You can't do one thing properly in your life " Mr.park voice raised. Shinhye's face frowned and said to her mother" eomma you appa and Hyeri go inside" I'll come as soon as i find the necklace" Mrs.Park nod her head . " I'll help you to found the necklace " Hyeri said.
" No you go I'll come" Shinhye said softly. Everyone left her alone in the car and entered into the engagement hall.

Shinhye saw their back while entering into the hall and let out a sigh and leaned back on seat weakly and mindlessly think about something. Meanwhile Shinhye's eomma ,appa and Hyeri met Lee sung ryung. She welcomed everyone and searched for shinhye and asked about it to her mother. "She left something in the car...She will be here in few minutes" Mrs.Park replied.Hearing that Lee sung ryung smiled back at Mrs.Park.

While seeing Shinhye's family Jason happily came to them and bowed infront of her parents. His eyes searching for shinhye. Knowing that Hyeri teasingly said into his ear " Mr.Jason , Shinhye is waiting for you in the car she wants you to welcome her personally go go and bring her safely" she lied and smiled at him.

Jason can't wait to see her , he smiled and bowed to her parents and went out like half run and half walk to see her. When he opened the car door she was searching something. "What are you searching?" he asked as entered into the car. Shinhye shocked after hearing Jason voice she gulped and starred at him.

Jason sat beside her. Seeing her top to bottom he let out a sigh and smiled and asked her" Who did your makeup?" he asked her. "Ahh hyeri" she replied softly as she looked down. "I already knew she can only do this kind of job" he said and show his phone to look at her face. Shinhye looked at her face and gritted her teeth and murmered" Hyeri ...what you have done to me "without knowing jason. Jason controlled his laugh took his handkey and was about to wipe her dark lipstick. Shinhye held his hand and said to Jason "I'll do it myself "

She slowly left his hand when seeing his sharp glare. He let out a sigh and continues what he was doing. He slowly loosened her hair and said'"You look beautiful in loose hair... this hairstyle doesn't suit you". He noticed a necklace stuck in her hair he slowly took it out and said" Is this a thing you are searching earlier?" " dhe oppa" she said softly as nodded her head. He smiled and slowly took his hand arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter