Chapter 8

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm your husband.... and I have every rights on you"

Shinhye shocked and slowly took her hand from his hand.
"If you say it correctly... husband in name" she said softly as held her head low.

He took his hand from her shirt button and recalled his own words what he said to her previously. He said " yes ... husband in name... Even if I'm a husband in name , I have to perform my duties as a husband.. I have to take care of you...I don't want anyone telling me that I'm not a good husband."

Are you doing these because of duties?? She questioned him.

He took a deep breath and said " yes... and I don't want my mom worried about you ".
"You don't have to worry about me... I'll take care of myself " she replied.

"If you don't let me apply the medicine now, I have no choice but force you" he warned her. She angrily started to her shirt. Seeing that ,he turned around to otherside.. she then lied on the bed showing her then she covered her with the blanket.

"Now do what you want" she said as closed her eyes. Hearing her words, Minho turned to her then he hesitated first then slowly pulled down the blanket now he could saw her with bruises. He took an oinment out from the firstaid box and applied on her back with the help of cotton balls. When she felt his finger on her back she tightly closed her eyes and gripped the pillow tightly. When he was done she let out a relieved sigh. While he went back to put the first aid box in wardrobe she buttoned up her shirt and was about go to study room. Seeing that, He stretched out his hand infront of her and asked her" Where are you going? " to study room" she replied "No .. you are not going anywhere..." he said firmly " What ... what are you saying... Is that what you want from me .. you have no rights to stop me... I'm going..." she replied as lowered his hand and was about to go to study room. He stood before her angrily and started to move forward it made her move backward his face was an inch away from her. She could feel his breath against her face. While moving forward he said " hereafter you are not going anywhere... don't test my patience...Then you have to face the consequences .. do you want to test me...???.." he said as moved closer than before While moving backward Shinhye slipped and sat on the bed without took her eyes on him.. He already phoned and told the maid to bring the food... it was already kept beside the table " eat and sleep here... he said as moved back a little. "I don't feel hungry" she said softly as lowered her gaze.
He sighed and said "do you want me to feed you? " No " she said as shooked her head fastly " then eat... " he said... Shinhye couldn't handle him she obediently ate food. He stood beside and watched her until she finished her food completely, it made her uncomfortable. When she finished her dinner he leaned towards her and said " Now go to sleep and take rest... tomorrow you have to give me explanation about what happened today." She slowly nodded her head. He then moved to bathroom to take bath. Seeing that , she let out a relieved sigh then she placed the pillows in between them asusual and lied down on the left side then covering her with the blanket. Few minutes later ...she felt Minho lied on the other side a fresh perfume smell came from him. She felt something different from before. Her heart started to race and said to herself " What happened to him ... why he behaved differently " she sighed and closed her eyes.

______________


Shinhye purposely woke up late thinking that Minho will gone to office. She took a side glance at bedside table clock it's 8.30 am she felt relieved that Minho will be in office in this time. She sat up on the bed and stretched her hands. While doing that she saw Minho working on his laptop beside the bed... Seeing that her eyes widened in shock. She then slowly stood up and walked to washroom as she took a side glance at him. He didn't even take a look at her he was like busy at work. After finished her bath, she slowly got out from the bathroom and took out her clothes from the wardrobe softly and was about to go to study room to get ready for college she thought he didn't know that...she was about to open the door. " Stay where you are...." he said as turned to her.. Hearing that she got shocked and stopped right there and turned to him. " Where are you going ??? " he asked her " to get ready for college" she replied softly. He sighed and said " Today you are not going to college.. take rest " no I'm alright.... I have lots of work to do ...I have to go ..." She replied as turned to open the door." Come and sit on the bed " his voice raised. She slowly came and sat on the edge of the bed " Sit properly " He said to her. She then moved back a little and sat down comfortably and waiting for his words. Minho put a chair in front of her and sat down and asked her."May I know why do you go to partime job" he asker her." Is that so important now ?" She asked him back. He didn't say anything and she understood that he was waiting for her reply. She sighed and answered him " to stay away from you and for my personal expenses" May I know what happened yesterday night in detail?" He questioned her. She turned to otherside and said" I missed the last bus... they saw me that Im going alone and they chased me ...that's it". He stood up from the chair..and put a cash card beside her and " do you have any idea that how much danger a woman going alone at night ."... he sighed and started to speak again " From today onwards you are not going to part-time job... use this card whenever you want... and don't have too many ideas that I have feelings for you " he said sternly. Hearing his last word... made her annoying. " I don't expect anything from you...You don't have to do anything to pity me. We are just husband and wife in name. That's it." Shinhye replied. "Yes ...you are right ... but I don't want my mom worried about you.... She is already a heart patient.
If she knew about what happened to you ... She will be worried... and I don't want that... without my permission you are not going anywhere ...that's it." he ordered her. Then he angrily came towards her and took her phone from her hand without her permission and gave a missed call to his number. " Oppa ... what are you doing... " She said as tried to take her phone from his hand. After get her number he kept her phone on the bed and then he moved out from the room.. Shinhye sighed and sat down on the bed and said to herself " What happened to him??? "


________



Minho and Shinhye both came down from the stairs to have their breakfast. Seeing that Mrs.Lee was happy. They bowed infront of her before they took the seat. Minho sat down beside his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter